The online racing simulator
I had very strange problem with my mouse during the event -- sometimes when I clicked brake button car didn't start to brake, and when it happened almost every time it did during 90 degree turn.
Thankfully nobody was hurt by that, except of me - that won't be a problem during oval haha.
At least I know now why tire stack rows with progressive height is not the best implementation in outside line of a turn. I'll keep in mind in the future, thanks for testing FasT
22nd RTFR XL info

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Pitting rules:

Race requires a minimum time spent in pitstall of 10 seconds. That can be done either with single pitstop or sum of multiple pitstops. Driver who has spent less time will receive penalty time added to his finish time,which will be calculated by tripling the missing time to complete neccesary minimum time and adding additional 5 seconds. Drivers failing to pit at all will receive 1 minute penalty added to finish time (10s*3 + additional 30s) - in this race this will be converted to 1 lap penalty.
Pit entry and exit:
In Kyoto Oval course both pit entry and exit have to be respected,every offence will lead to 10 seconds penalty,unless it leads to an incident,then penalty will be more severe:
*Pit entry - driver must enter pitlane via apron underneath turn 3.
*Pit exit - driver must drive whole turn 1 over apron,only after turn 1 he may rejoin race course.
*Anyone causing incidents during qualifying when joining track from pitlane before turn 1 exit will also be penalized.
Bumpdrafting:
Here's a statement used in all RGE events on ovals so far:
"With closed wheels cars bumpdrafting is not forbidden,but in case of any reported incidents it will be treated as intentional contact,so everyone has to make sure that he knows what he is doing!"
If a driver does not want to be pushed via bumpdrafting,he may signal that with hazard lights or horn. Driver pushing must keep clear of car ahead in case of such signaling (slingshot drafting is of course allowed).

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: AA™| spiky (2 wins in row)
Last XFG race won by: Lukas Bohm Rosenbauer (13th RTFR XL - FE Historic)
Most XFG race wins: 2 races,2 different winners (2 different countries)
Last Kyoto race won by: [SR] sermilan (18th RTFR XL - FO8 @ KY Grand Touring)
Most Kyoto race wins: 3 races,3 different winners (3 different countries)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+15 points)
Event rating and other statistics

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Attached images
RTFR-XL.jpg
I won't be able to join this one Frown
Fap
22nd RTFR XL results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated during the week)

3rd appearance of the folks-car of LFS was set to be run on the Kyoto Oval - who would guessed that the closest finish will be beaten? Probably everyone,because 4 of the 6 under 0.1s gap finishes of normal RTFR happened on oval,no exception here as the margin of victory was calculated to 0.070 seconds (every under 0.1s finish gets recalculated to 3 decimal figures using speed and distance),which is 5.20 seconds less than previous closest finish.

2 lithuanian drivers were practically only ones to practice bumpdrafting,that awarded them with front row and leading position for whole race. First time XL participant Excellent was the front guy in this duo,so he happened to set fastest lap in qualifying,earning pole position,and also crossed the finish line ahead in every single lap,including the last one - with this he is the 13th different winner of RTFR XL races,scoring also fastest lap of the race. Fast also scored fastest lap of the race as he repeated the best laptime and earned his 4th achievement of this kind,adding 3rd top5 finish to his stats. Rony was 3rd,collecting his 13th top5 finish,4th was Camoradi,who spent most of the race drafting with Rony,but lost out race to the finish line,6th top5 for him. Maciek finished in top5 for the first time in XL races,improving his best position by just 1 place.

* FUN FACT OF THE MONTH :
It was the 1st time in XL races when the fastest lap of the race was shared between 2 drivers,both of them are lithuanians - countries fastest lap of the race grew from 4 to 6 in one race.

* CLOCK PITTER OF THE RACE :
It's T.Soini once again to set the shortest legal pitstop time without any service,this time with 10.20 seconds long pitstop,one driver had even shorter pitstop,but he filled the fuel.

* FIELD RUSHER OF THE RACE :
With his 1st appearance in top5 Maciek also marked himself into this tile - he started 10th and advanced 5 positions during the race,2 more as best of others.

* HONORABLE MENTION :
He set the 3rd fastest lap of the race,but finished as last running car in 10th place - Snoopy had obviously the pace in certain conditions,but not the luck to be in right place ar right time.

The winner of this race has already submitted his choice for the 23rd RTFR XL - this will be the race of 1st's for sure. It will be the 1st race since 82nd RTFR (june 2014) and 2nd race ever in Race Green Events history when we will use South City Town Course in reversed direction (I have been avoiding this configuration for it's badly famous turn 2). And it will be the 1st appearance of the UFR in XL races - the small classic mini like machine well fed with steroids. But that event is scheduled 4 weeks apart from this one,already next week the next normal RTFR is scheduled,some of the slick tyre racecars will be run,another 2 weeks later we will run the next RTFR and also 4th round of VERL,amke sure you don't miss action you might like!
Attached images
q.png
r.png
pxl.jpg
s.png
I like to report player : Camoradi for crashing. he divebomb t1 !
THANKS
Quote from Jatimc :I like to report player : Camoradi for crashing. he divebomb t1 !
THANKS

That's barely considerable as report,as there is not enough info. Anyway - replay was checked and in turn 1 of 1st lap Camoradi did nothing what can be described as incident. Looking further the replay there was an incident involving Camoradi in turn 3 of lap 1,again - Camoradi did nothing wrong,he held normal line. It was Longi,who changed his line by turning to inside,there was a contact with Camoradi,which bounced Longi's car wide and involved you too. Racing incident,where Longi payed for his uncautioness with crash and unluckily involved another car. No further laps were monitored.
Yes i meant t3 and longi. my bad
np.

- JATI
jati minecraft crash?
-
23rd RTFR XL info (Eclipsed) DELETED by Eclipsed : Postponed
Due personal reasons 23rd RTFR XL will be postponed by 2 weeks to 27th november!
Quote from Eclipsed :
Due personal reasons 23rd RTFR XL will be postponed by 2 weeks to 27th november!

You are banned from this league for not fulfilling your duties!
You're no longer welcome in this league...
23rd RTFR XL info

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Pitting rules:

Race requires a minimum time spent in pitstall of 10 seconds. That can be done either with single pitstop or sum of multiple pitstops. Driver who has spent less time will receive penalty time added to his finish time,which will be calculated by tripling the missing time to complete neccesary minimum time and adding additional 5 seconds. Drivers failing to pit at all will receive 1 minute penalty added to finish time (10s*3 + additional 30s) - in this race this will be converted to 1 lap penalty.

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: LLM.Excellent
Last UFR race won by: 1st race using UFR
Last South City race won by: Teho | Altsu (17th RTFR XL - FXR @ SO Chicane Route Rev.)
Most Kyoto race wins: 3 races,3 different winners (2 different countries)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+16 points)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Attached images
RTFR-XL.jpg
23rd RTFR XL results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated during the week)

* PENALTIES :
Kislama® - receives 21.41 seconds penalty added to his finish time for minimum pit time violation.
JARMOLO - receives 10 seconds penalty added to his finish time for pit exit line violation.

- - - - - - - - - -

The beefed up UF 1000 featured in RTFR XL version for the first time and for the first time we have a penalty deciding outcome of the race. Otherwise this was a tough combo - high revving lightweight front-wheeler equipped with racing slicks in the bumpy and twisty street circuit,a good example for love it or hate it combo.

The hungarian newcomer Kislama set the fastest lap in qualifying,led a majority of laps while setting fastest lap of the race too. He crossed the finish line first on his way to victory,but... His pitstop was too short resulting in penalty that crossed over 1st victory for Hungary. So legally the fastest in the race was J.A.Katila,who collected up his 1st win in RTFR with his 21st finish here and added 8th top5 finish to his achievements. He is the 14th different winner of RTFR XL and he earned 5th win for Finland. 2nd in results is another finn - Unite finished 6.23s behind his compatriot and clocked 3rd closest finish in RTFR XL history,it was his 2nd and also best top5 finish. The penalized Kislama ends up 3rd in official results,he still wraps up pole position and fastest lap of the race to his stats,4th was Snoopy with his 4th top5 finish and 5th was another newcomer,who also earned a penalty - Jarmolo,he was also the last driver on lead lap.

* FUN FACT OF THE MONTH :
...or actually 2 fun facts this time regarding lead laps - last race had repeated highest amount of lap leaders - 4 and J.A.Katila is now a race winner with lowest amount of lead laps - just 3. Worth to mention,that previous lowest lead lap winner was Ripe,who also won a race having 4 different leaders.

This time everyone had to work on their car during pitstop,so the clock pitter is simply the one with shortest legal pitstop - the race winner J.A.Katila with 10.11 seconds pitstop.

Seems like this was J.A.Katila's evening - he is also the field rusher of the race,advancing from 8th place on grid to 1st place in finish.

* HONORABLE MENTION :
Pace for top5 finish alone is not enough - you need to keep yourself out of trouble too,honorable mention goes to 6th place finisher Sobis,who in his debuth event here started 3rd,but had few too many hugs with walls,he still did not gave up and kept the car going until the chequered flag.

Due the fact that actual winner probably wasn't aware of his achievement,we don't have decision of next combo yet - J.A.Katila has time until next tuesday for that,as in 2 weeks the year's final RTFR XL is already coming. But before that normal RTFR is set for next tuesday,featuring one of the street legal cars,more details this weekend!
Attached images
q.png
r.png
pxl.jpg
s.png
I have uploaded my point of view video. Yes, driving isn't the best, and I didn't finish the race because of flipping (I saw desktop) but there is some fighting and catching other cars.
See you next time.

I should read the rules next time... Smile
24th RTFR XL info

Pitting rules:

Race requires a minimum time spent in pitstall of 10 seconds. That can be done either with single pitstop or sum of multiple pitstops. Driver who has spent less time will receive penalty time added to his finish time,which will be calculated by tripling the missing time to complete neccesary minimum time and adding additional 5 seconds. Drivers failing to pit at all will receive 1 minute penalty added to finish time (10s*3 + additional 30s).

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: [WCL] J.A.Katila
Last RAC race won by: 1st race using RAC
Last Blackwood race won by: AA™| spiky (21st RTFR XL - RB4 @ BL Industrial Eurus)
Most Blackwood race wins: 3 races,3 different winners (3 different countries)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+16 points)

Attached images
RTFR-XL.jpg

A quick video from yesterday's Extra Large race.
bloody hell that look so exciting. I really wanted to be there. Really nice to see so many cars on the track and nice clean racing.
24th RTFR XL results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

* PENALTIES :
Gevin - receives 10 seconds penalty added to his finish time for pit exit line violation.
M@CI3K - receives 10 seconds penalty added to his finish time for pit exit line violation.

- - - - - - - - - -

The final XL race of this year featured the first appearance of the most unpopular car of LFS,which is also the only street legal real car - Raceabout. It has it's own specific handling characteristics,some like it,some not.

It was the 2nd race in row with a hungarian driver being the fastest in qualifying,this time it was L.Kovács,who earned his 2nd pole position,2nd fastest lap of the race and also was able to convert his pace into race win putting also Hungary in race winners list. L.Kovács is the 15th different winner in the RTFR XL's 2 years history,he also scored his 3rd top5 finish and set the 10th biggest margin of victory. The defending winner J.A.Katila finished 2nd,earning his 9th top5 finish,right behind (or over finish line actually beside) him was his compatriot Unite,scoring his 3rd top5 finish. 2-time winner Spiky crossed the finish line 4th,4 top5 finishes for him now,5th was Sobis,improving his only previous finish here by 1 position.

* FUN FACT OF THE MONTH YEAR :
106 - the total amount of drivers taking part in RTFR XL during 2 years of the event.
75 - the total amount of drivers finishing at least one race.
48 - the amount of drivers finishing a race in top 5.
15 - total number of winners of RTFR XL
14.5 - the average number of drivers per event
7 - amount of double winners of RTFR XL and nations having a winner in this event.
1 - the amount of drivers having more than 2 race wins,still unchanged since 6th RTFR XL in june 2017 - will this be changed during next year?

And once again T.Soini is the clock pitter of the race with 10.12s work free pitstop,0.01s slower than Spiky's refuelling pitstop,which was the shortest overall.

A total of 3 drivers were able to advance 2 positions between start and finish,J.A.Katila finished highest between them,therefor is field rusher of the race just like in last race.

* HONORABLE MENTION :
2nd fastest lap in qualifying but no top5 finish - just 6th place for T.Soini despite setting 4th best lap in race. Pace is there,but seems like something was missing for Mr.Steady yesterday.

The 2nd year of RTFR XL is over,2019 will bring another 12 races,every 4 weeks starting in 29th january - this means a total of 7 weeks vacation for this event. Combo is not yet known,the winner this time has a bit more time to chose it. Until next RTFR XL there will be 3 normal RTFRs,one of them already next week. 2 weeks from now the X-mas madness will return for it's victims in 8th annual This is Crashmaaas !!! And the 8th season of RGE's winter league AWS will start in 1st sunday of the new year,featuring 6 slippery rounds,2 of them will be new,2 very classic,2 with some changes - more details will be announced next week.
Attached images
q.png
r.png
pxl.jpg
s.png
This was my second ever race with this car. Here are some of my thoughts I had about it during the race:

- some idiot decided to put a strong engine in the bad chassis on a low grip tyres.... and his drunken friend added turbo on top of it
- the only car that oversteers on straights
- driving XRG feels like driving a boat on a rough sea... driving this one feels like driving a boat on a rough see with a broken rudder
- there is no way not to flatspot left front in the last corner, no matter which line you take
- I'm being lapped? Good! One lap less to drive

Smile
that's exaggerating it a bit, it only misses a rear ARB Big grin But with an understeery setup it feels driveable, imo.

Flatspots were inevitable, but if you did it only on last corner it didn't bite the tires too much, mine survived the whole race even though I was all over the place at worst Big grin Thank god I had time to practise those 30 laps before the race so I had an idea of what the set could do and what lines to take into corners.

grats lacko for wr btw o/
Official announcement
Hallo,racers!

I hope you all had a great start of the new year! Race Green Events have some great news for you - the team World Class Lions offers sponsorship to both RTFR event series for the year 2019. The sponsorship includes money prizes for the 3 best during the whole year and 5 best in each race. More details can be found in this document.

This means some small changes in both event series:
Both events will have 2019 standings in their stats spreadsheets,also prize money tracking will be added. For these standings the usual rating points system will be used - for more details about points system hover the mousepointer over the green colored title bar in the respective sheet.
Any misconducts in both events will be receive harder punishments,keeping it still under common sence judging rather than huge specialized rules set.
The normal RTFR will have less experimental combos. There will be still a fair share of custom layout racing.
The combo choice for the longer RTFR XL will be a bit more limited to avoid one man show even more (changes are already in 1st post).

The RTFR races in the new year will start in 8th january with normal RTFR race using one of the street cars (more details in the weekend),and will keep the 2 weeks gap between races as before. The 1st RTFR XL of this year will be in 29th jauary and will have 4 weeks gap between races,the combo for 25th RTFR XL has been submitted during holidays - we will have 3rd appearance of FBM,this time in Fern Bay Green reversed configuration. Full schedule has already been added in calendar of leagues section.

Quote from jkat :Thank you Rony for the announcement and accepting our sponsorship for supporting RTFR and RTFRXL series for year 2019.

We have seen during couple of past years many lfs leagues have been ramped down and vanished from leagues calender and same time many racers changing to other racing sims.

With this sponsorship action the World Class Lions team hopes to see competitive racing leagues running throughout the year to ease the waiting of next big update in lfs.

The prize money model has been build so that it gives opportunities for many individual racers to earn a few extra euros.
So be active and practise for races to gain better chances for extra earnings.
Good luck in races Smile

J.A.Katila
on behalf of team World Class Lions

25th RTFR XL info

Pitting rules:

Race requires a minimum time spent in pitstall of 10 seconds. That can be done either with single pitstop or sum of multiple pitstops. Driver who has spent less time will receive penalty time added to his finish time,which will be calculated by tripling the missing time to complete neccesary minimum time and adding additional 5 seconds. Drivers failing to pit at all will receive 1 minute penalty added to finish time (10s*3 + additional 30s).

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: 86 L.Kovács
Last FBM race won by: Teho | Altsu (14th RTFR XL - AS National)
Most FBM race wins: 2 races,2 different winners (2 different countries)
Last Fern Bay race won by: Lukas Bohm Rosenbauer (13th RTFR XL - XFG @ FE Historic)
Most Fern Bay race wins: 2 races,2 different winners (2 different countries)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+5 points)

Attached images
RTFR-XL.jpg
God damn it, i should be studying but you are giving away prize money!

Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race - Extra Large (thread of 1st-36th / 2017-2019)
(278 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG