The online racing simulator
error "did not receive ok"
(17 posts, started )
:(hi guys . i have problem to join servers . and that error when i join to hosts occur. (did not receive ok ) . and how can i solve it matter?
Attached images
lfs_00000232.png
lfs_00000231.png
Wonder if u have this at all servers. If so I advice reboot modem/router/switch.

Please post next time in Technical.
Post above should do it.
What LFS version are you running?

Moved post to Technical Assistance.
tnx for reply .I have this problem on almost all servers. Of course, when a machine is inside the track, how can I do this? I think I've been I have the latest version.6t
at most With the filter, I can log in to the server. I do not have trouble with most demos. But s3 and s2 need to have Internet breaking filter. I do not know what to do
Hi I did it, but I still have the same problem as before
Are you running LFS as the main window when you connect. If I alttab during connection I always get this error.
No, it did not change. I still have the same problem.. but tnx guys.
Maybe the problem is in your computer or internet connection? Can you try on another computer?
I do not think . Because my friends have the same problem
Friends have it to? Maybe a host problem? Or just ISP.

Don't believe almost all servers Wink

Edit: Also wonder what u mean with filters to get it working?
Yes, my friends in my country, yes, in most hosts, I have this problem. Mostly in the hosts where the car is in the piste(track).
I use the filter breaker to go to the hosts
It costs me a lot .
In the event that.
I do not need to use a filter breaker before this error.
You just gave answer to your own question.
Looks like country or ISP is blocking some higher ports and now u use VPN to get arround.

The Hosts in LFS didn't change much.
yeah. true. so no way to solve this problem your seem?
Think not, think u allready solved it Thumbs up

Maybe u can call your ISP (Internet Service Provider) LFS needs high ports 633xx TCP/UDP so u can ask.
ok. thanks a lot . guys.

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG