The online racing simulator
Is it possible to play LFS with Playstation VR?
Thanks in advance!Thumbs up
#2 - gu3st
Yes and no.

I bought Trinus VR, but it gave me pretty bad motion sickness (could only get it running at 60hz). The dev also didn't respond to me for a refund after trying it for a day and realizing it wasn't very good.

There is a version of iVRy (does VR for iOS/Android) being developed for PSVR which works quite a bit better. I've tested it and it works at 90hz which is great, but it's not released yet but it works well.
Quote from gu3st :Yes and no.

I bought Trinus VR, but it gave me pretty bad motion sickness (could only get it running at 60hz). The dev also didn't respond to me for a refund after trying it for a day and realizing it wasn't very good.

There is a version of iVRy (does VR for iOS/Android) being developed for PSVR which works quite a bit better. I've tested it and it works at 90hz which is great, but it's not released yet but it works well.

Thank you!Smile
I read that you have to define your own screen resolution to activate the 120 hertz.
Furthermore you should absolutely use the App Moonlight with Trinus VR if you have an Nvidea card to double the frame rate. TrinusVr without Moonlight is not really Playable....
Attached images
qiem3GP.png
#5 - gu3st
Quote from super_gt :As far as I understood Trinus PSVR not working well enough.

Aha.. Okay. I use TrinusVR in combination with Moonlight only, without its unplayable for me too.
I used to play with VR Streamer, not sure if available for ios, but on android it has minimal ping and can use scripts to use it as real VR!
Quote from super_gt :Thank you!
Will this work with Windows 10?

It should. All it should require is for you to install SteamVR as well (Install Steam, Login, Install SteamVR).
Quote from gu3st :It should. All it should require is for you to install SteamVR as well (Install Steam, Login, Install SteamVR).

Thank you!

Is it possible to play LFS with Playstation VR?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG