The online racing simulator
Site Avertisement
(5 posts, started )
Site Avertisement
In terms of the development of the game I think that a few ads that will be placed on the site will not hurt anyone.
#2 - nacim
Having more money won't make the game progress magically faster. Devs don't want to have a bigger team and already work full time on it (except for Victor, the web developer). And having ads on a website where you already sell a product is unprofessional. Wink
#3 - jkat
Quote from seksen :In terms of the development of the game I think that a few ads that will be placed on the site will not hurt anyone.

If you are referring current ongoing graphics enhancement efforts it might actually hurt someone if advertised too eagerly. Reason is that we don't know, may be that even the devs don't know, when the update will reach needed release maturity. It can be after 6 months, after a year or even longer time. So advertising may result false expectations among users, especially among potential new users Shrug

and also nacim's comment is valid one.
what would this advertisements be about

other car cruising games? the real racing do not need the advertisement, everyone already there Smile

so, vacation to finland or anything maybe. yes, interesting
Quote from seksen :In terms of the development of the game I think that a few ads that will be placed on the site will not hurt anyone.

And more demo users buying a licence would hurt less than adverts that most people may never see due to using ad blockers.

More licenses more likely to be profitable for developers than hoping for thousands of users to click on an advert and get a small percentage of 1p / 1c per click.

Site Avertisement
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG