The online racing simulator
Dear Juanjo,

After I finally found you were the ALM's owner (thx to nobody Smile ) as you know, we had a long dialog about my permanent ban that you said it was a mistake Smile Smile I would just say nobody is judging anybody there, I just see admins trying to improving these demo servers as the entrance door to LFS - except for you, where I confess that I feel something like rancour in your words.

Anyway, times changed. If you've really driven during 11 years, you know it : for now LFS, and especially the FBM demo servers, is a small community of liced drivers and newbies. On this last point (newbies) I agree MicroSpecV about there is a difference between junkies destroying race on purpose and new drivers discovering the game.

On MRc we try to obtain clean race, you can judge what you want, maybe we fail sometime, but that's our way and many former newbies on MRc are now driving currently on LFS, many with the WR set (Gemini's one), many with my set, sometime liced, and sometime maybe faster than you Smile

In short, more the demo servers are numerous, more LFS is welcoming, more the pedagogic ways are different and better it is ! There is no space for any challenge between the few teams and still less, for rancour or any puerile hateful (especially for admins) THIS IS A GAME ONLY ! Smile

To end, something made me lol (I insist : this is a joke, I dont want be banned for that Smile ) about "Almeria Racing Team", you know what does Almeria means at origin (in arabic then) ?

See you on track
My 1st day driving in weeks on LFS been playing project cars 2 in VR yes I know I'm a deserter LOL,

Anyway 1st day back had a few beers join this server no admin about yes it has drivers but cant get a race in constant restarts & T1 idiots you know its going well whey you have had 6/7 pints and you are the clean driver.
The reason that there are motorsport rules is so that there are measures that can be implemented to determine the cause of the incident and attribute responsibility to a particular driver without having to negotiate any grey areas.

In ALM's server, if there is an altercation between two drivers, the admin would have to apply racing rules to the situation in order to come to a fair decision, so the claim of 'no rules other than not to crash or disturb others' wouldn't be entirely true anyway...

INSTA BANS , OTHER PLAYERS DIDNT EVEN KNEW WHAT HAPPENED.
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG