The online racing simulator
[RESOLVED]I messed up. Need help plz
So last night I was playing LFS on my laptop as I do every day. But I spent a little too much time on battery power and while i was in the middle of gameplay my laptop shut down.

Immediately after that I plugged in my laptop and opened up LFS wihin about 5 min and then got back in the game and turned it back off properly(Leaving server and then pressing exit). I thought all was good.

Today when I opened up LFS, it felt like I was playing LFS for the first time... The whole game resetted...

I can see my old driver profile still sitting there in the "Other driver" section. But when I try to open it, it says "Could not load file:Yumeito"
I don't know what to do...I don't want o delete that profile...Is there any way to make it work?

I'm also unable to use LFS lazy due to this. After creating a new driver profile I joined a server and then typed "/insim 29999" and it said "you do not have admin access".
I went back to main menu and then typed again. This time it connected to the insim. BUT when I tried to open LFS lzy after that it keeps saying "Stats v2 file corrupt".

I have no idea what to do. I really need help. Can someone tell me how to load my original driver profile and make LFS lazy work.

UPDATE: Just tried to delete my old driver profile. But it won't... Not only can I not open it, I can't even delete it. Gonna try a full reinstallation

UPDATE 2: I reinstalled LFS and Lazy. Everything works fine now... However I lost all my LFS buddies (TToTT)
Sounds like corupt files after power down.

And btw u never can use / commands on server unless your admin Smile

U have to type /insim 29999 before join server
Quote from RC-Maus :Sounds like corupt files after power down.

that's not true
it says you need admin rights when you write a command wrong
in op's post he said he wrote "/insim:29999" which is not correct because there's a space instead of :
Quote from racer autov8 :that's not true
it says you need admin rights when you write a command wrong
in op's post he said he wrote "/insim:29999" which is not correct because there's a space instead of :

Ah I typed it wrong here... I did type it properly inside LFS. I'll update my post.
Quote from RC-Maus :Sounds like corupt files after power down.

Sooo no way to fix it? Will deleting the old(corrupt) driver profile and making a new one fix my issue with LFS lazy? After thinking about it a bit I realised that there really isn't much connected to a driver profile. I spend most of my time on the TC City driving server and it seems even after making a new driver profile I still have all my money and my cars...
I just need to redo all the graphic settings and all the other settings basically.
Is that correct? Will I lose anything important by deleting my old driver profile?
your association with servers is by your lfsw user not driver profile

by deleting the profile your losses should be very minimal, only the things you see in the driver submenu like numberplate and some settings

don't know about lazy because i don't use it, maybe reinstall?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG