The online racing simulator
Language keyboard totally messed up since recent update
Here's a video to explain what's going on since 0.6R test patches.
I only can say I don't have that problem
I have that problem on POL language pack enabled, when I switch to ENG ([win]+[space]) nothing like that happens.
Noticed that when I switch keyboard thing "Default code page" in LFS changes following:
ENG - Latin1
POL - Central Europe

Checked briefly versions 0.6E, 0.6R22 and 0.6T. Problem doesn't occure only on 0.6E.

Windows 10 Pro 1803 (17134.228)
Even on a clean install i still got the same problem
shouldnt be that way regardless of OS
When it come to next test patches someone should mention this if it still happens.
Hello benjamin, try pressing the ¸ button (left from 1, usualy used for game consoles) and try again. It should work tempoary
** Best answer **
Thanks for the report of this annoying bug. I have fixed this in my version so it will be fixed in any future update. I don't know when that will be.

Simple reproduce:

- Press T
- Click down arrow to open characters
- Select a different language code page (e.g. Japanese)
- You do not see the Japanese code page
- You see the code page for the last character in your line of text
Thanks Scawen
When you visit youtube it will show you things you've recently watched as it thinks you might be interested in them. They make more money (from advertising) when you watch more videos, so they try to show you things that may interest you (so you watch more things). It doesn't matter which site linked you to youtube. If you click a youtube link on LFS forum, you are visiting the real youtube. It's not an 'LFS version' of youtube or something like that. So as usual it will show you videos related to things you've recently watched.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :hm..youtube tracks me to LFS forums..

i get the same suggested videos from your video as ive seen recently. meaning dear youtube is tracking me here aswell. is that a bug scawen ? if so. then reported.

but i guess its not. more likely its youtube/google. just thought i mention it because...well.. its there.guess its time to vpn all lfs sites and game then...

Just use browser containers (feature/plugin of Firefox, don't know about Chrome) to separate your browsing profiles. (Was this relevant to the original topic?)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG