The online racing simulator
General Observation
(7 posts, started )
General Observation
I'm new to driving sims and have poked around with a few of the more well known including: PC2, LFS, RR and of all the ones I've checked out, this one is by far my favorite.

I'm just sad that the developers have seemed to loose interest in it. The graphics don't bother me much, but there are other features and stuff that could still be added/updated and it just seems to have been mostly abandoned.

Being, in my uninformed and ignorant opinion, the best of those that I have tried, this saddens me.

just saying.
The reason why there aren't frequent updates is because it's 2-man team that develops the game (Scawen and Eric), It takes longer time to make new updates.
Quote from TynMahn :...
I'm just sad that the developers have seemed to loose interest in it...

They posted some great news on how the product will evoluate 2 weeks ago, stating they are working full time on this ... and you assume they have lost interest on it ? Ya right
I think it is a proof they are really into it ! Other features are of course a matter of time, but if you read Scawen's posts, he is definitely involved in doing further great things, but as said Hakseli90 : they are only 2 !!!
#5 - AdZy
As have been said by others. The developers are still very much interested in seeing the LFS progressing.

Bonus tip: add https://lfs.net/forum/-1/search/user:scawen to your bookmarks and click when LFS crosses your mind Smile
Woot, LFS is actualy being on active development again?

Hello there btw
-
(Aw3som3G4m3rzYT) DELETED by Aw3som3G4m3rzYT
Wow. Hello! Wave

General Observation
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG