The online racing simulator
About the graphical improvements
Hi. when i heard about the graphical improvements being developed, i'm was excited for it, but, there is one thing that worries me, i have a low end laptop (i3-370m,3gb ram, intel hd graphics), which i think it wont be able to render the game without making lag. is it going to be optimised for low end machines like mine?
#2 - Ped7g
No. LFS goal is: "We aim to recreate the thrill and fun of motorsport, by simulating all aspects of racing."

It's not to "make it run on low end PC".

It's still very efficiently written, and the new version will be very likely highly optimized and efficient, but if some low end PC can't handle it, they will not cut out part of simulation just to cover those, that's not their focus.

But if that happens, and your PC will be too slow for LFS, I'm pretty sure you will never find any other simulator offering the same features as LFS, but being capable to run on your HW, LFS was always one of the most efficient simulators around, actually at this moment it has lower requirements than many arcade-racing games, which don't need that much power for simulation.
you can always play the last version before the graphical update. but lfs graphics need to be updated to stay atleast somewhat competitive in the modern market. we'll see when it comes if it gives a minor or huge performance hit on low end devices
I think this update is hardly needed to compete with other race sims.

BTW looks like u hardly play at least not online so no need to update for u Wink (U still can play old version single player)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG