The online racing simulator
#1 - Kappo
Modding in association with developers
U know many of players use mods .. I mean mostly CARS now.

But its really hard to make model for such easy system of model in LFS.
Car like model is nothing more than "BOX" (3D model) on wheels. It has movable steering wheel and
working gauges. Thats all if I am right.

My question this way is if Developer have thinking about something like official program for making mods. It will for sure make more people pay for LFS this way.

Also system to mod and import maps will be great ! Imagine mods that used for example Assetto Corsa or BeamNG in LFS ... it would be perfect !
I missed different maps like Japan touges in game or some short rally tracks Smile

Peace Smile
Devs said that they MIGHT add user content support when they feel the LFS as software is enough ready for that. That means physics and graphics are done in such level that there will be no need for huge changes affecting user content.
That's sort of in their to-do list. But it's rather on bottom on that list behind some priorities,some of them stretching for multiple years now.
Also seeing you as demo racer,you shuld know that this to-do list might not be completed if the licence sales stops at level they can't sustain normal living from the profits and they have to get an actual job. So support the developement and buy a licence.
Okms driven, sry 0 meters driven and here u are demanding for something to be implemented and u didnt even took a glance at the full content(oops u probably u cracked whole game). Look around forum and see whats happening before posting something like this :-). You are not only one who wants something new.
#4 - Kappo
I just register there to ask something Smile Its true I dont have license because I play it on different PC on my friends PC. Understandable that I write there just because want to know something about this game more. And if developers going to do something like that. Thanks for answers anyway Smile Have great day
#6 - Abone
Quote from Kappo :I just register there to ask something Smile Its true I dont have license because I play it on different PC on my friends PC. Understandable that I write there just because want to know something about this game more. And if developers going to do something like that. Thanks for answers anyway Smile Have great day

Dude stop lie...Why after so many time you come here? LFS Cracked and AC is boring?Be respectful and buy it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG