The online racing simulator
BMW e36 Skin Kit
(11 posts, started )
BMW e36 Skin Kit
Hello guys. I wondering is there a way to get this skin kit and if yes from where i can get it. Thanks. Shrug
Attached images
maxresdefault.jpg
Hello, best thing I could find is the e36 lights you apply to your own skin/ skinkit!
Attached images
xrt_bmw.png
Quote from neonmateo :Hello, best thing I could find is the e36 lights you apply to your own skin/ skinkit!

Hi, thanks for respond. I have this, also i made my own skin kit (check the skin) but i still looking for #wsup crew kit..
100% that team is ded, who knows.. But why are u asking for that specific kit if you have ur own already? They are basically looking the same lol Looney Confused
Quote from PusicDrift :100% that team is ded, who knows.. But why are u asking for that specific kit if you have ur own already? They are basically looking the same lol Looney Confused

Yes, they are looking the same but im sure their kit is with better resolution. Big grin
#6 - Abone
Since it was given away at some point (thus made public), here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t8wxl8ugbjwd2us/XRT_E36WSUPkit2.rar/file

Spoiler - click to revealNote that this isn't the original PSD, it's a version I did for myself based off a skin that I made using the kit (which I lost since then, hence the reason to its remake). To the original creator: due credit is given, however please message me if I should take this down.
How do you make fake lights, grills or that plastic protection for bumpers? Im curious.
Quote from Tomislav531 :How do you make fake lights, grills or that plastic protection for bumpers? Im curious.

Photoshop tricks Smile

BMW e36 Skin Kit
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG