The online racing simulator
More Demo Content!
(38 posts, started )
More Demo Content!
Dear LFS Devs.,

I have been thinking of about for a couple days now i feel like we need more content for Demo Racers. I know you guys want to upgrade to s3 but what if we can't afford it or we don't wanna wait till or birthdays or holidays in December. Basically getting bored or tired of playing Blackwood every day.

My suggestion we add 3 more cars for Demo Racers One of them can be another open wheel car.
Two of them can be GTR Cars. Also Please add two more track environment one of them can be a street course environment and one can be an other oval environment since we already have an road course environment.

In conclusion i"m hoping to see new racers enjoy Live for Speed if this suggestion becomes a reality
If you guys willing to respond

P.S.- I'm sorry if i'm demanding or asking for too much

Your Fellow LFS Racer.,
ChampionPlayzYT
#2 - delis
Are you serious? More content for Demo? Why? What have they done to deserve such thing? I mean, we, licensed users, have bought the game (actually paid real money) to get more content we deserve because the developers are people too and they need to provide for their families. They aren't a charity for people like you who cannot wait. Wait. Start working. Make money. Buy the game.

I think that this demo is even too much for such a thing. Unlimited time online 1 track with 3 configurations and 3 cars is a lot for a demo that's free.

Want more? Buy the game. It's simple as that.
Demo(nstration). The name says it all.

XFG, XRG, FBM and Blackwood are more than enough for a Demo, and say thanks the Demo doesn't have a time limit, plus you can even join or create a server.

The rest of licenses need content, not Demo.
#4 - Racon
I dunno, I think there's something to be said for a preview of the possibilities of objects and layouts. Maybe just the small Blackwood carpark, so they'll always want the extra space of Autocross or Westhill carpark?
#5 - lucaf
IMO every demo user should buy one LFS voucher to one licensed user. Because we deserve it.
Quote from ChampionPlayzYT :...I know you guys want to upgrade to s3 but what if we can't afford it or ...

...My suggestion we add 3 more cars for Demo Racers One of them can be another open wheel car.
Two of them can be GTR Cars. Also Please add two more track environment one of them can be a street course environment and one can be an other oval environment since we already have an road course environment...

You don't have to go straight to S3 license.
From what you have suggested, buying S1 license would bring you almost exactly what you are looking for (see here https://www.lfs.net/contents) and it costs only about 15$
Of course i would not ask my mother this is why probably looking towards iRacing...soon.
There are kids my age (13) that don't fricking a have credit card unless there some spoiled ones or rich out there
Quote from Racon :I dunno, I think there's something to be said for a preview of the possibilities of objects and layouts. Maybe just the small Blackwood carpark, so they'll always want the extra space of Autocross or Westhill carpark?

I think demo has a few driving school lessons that show some possibilities of autocross layouts.
Quote from ChampionPlayzYT :There are kids my age (13) that don't fricking a have credit card unless there some spoiled ones or rich out there

How do you buy games then?

^ Demo user receiving free content
Lol i saw this before
Quote from ChampionPlayzYT :Of course i would not ask my mother this is why probably looking towards iRacing...soon.

Soooooo... You don't have money and yet you look towards iRacing? Why don't you just buy a Lamborghini and enter some supercar leagues in US? Will be just a tick more expensive.
Quote from ChampionPlayzYT :Christmas Lol or whatever lol

Then lol you know lol how to solve lol the lack of content lol. Licensed content would be nice Christmas present if you ask your parents nicely...
Quote from michal 1279 :Then lol you know lol how to solve lol the lack of content lol. Licensed content would be nice Christmas present if you ask your parents nicely...

Maybe Maybe idk lul
One easy solution would be to remove all license codes S1-S3, and call all three levels "Demo". Though they still had a price.

Let's say, content levels would be Demo, Demo1, Demo2, Demo3. For Demo1-3 levels you need to give some money for free to Devs.

Problem solved.
Quote from lucaf :One easy solution would be to remove all license codes S1-S3, and call all three levels "Demo". Though they still had a price.

Let's say, content levels would be Demo, Demo1, Demo2, Demo3. For Demo1-3 levels you need to give some money for free to Devs.

Problem solved.

Lul Lmao
Quote from ChampionPlayzYT :Of course i would not ask my mother this is why probably looking towards iRacing...soon.

Are you aware that iRacing costs literately hundreds of dollars?

In a situation like yours, enjoy demo until Christmas and then spend 15 bucks on S1 or even whole 30 on 99% of what LFS offers at the moment. S3 brings only one track more ATM, so I wouldn't go for that if I was you.
If you want more content, buy a license.

3 cars and a track is more than enough, also with no time restriction!

We are lucky that we even get demo content, because quite a lot of games out there do not have a demo function.
This game has the most content and features out of any demo I've ever seen, and yet people are asking for more? ...what?

Buy the a license if you want more content, otherwise deal with what you have. Simple.
I'm bit wondering why you towards iRacing though it is a subscribe system and need to buy track and cars per each...

Just waiting to Christmas and let your parents buy then.

You can't afford a good car for the price of an old banger, so you're going to look at a reasonable car for the price of a ferrari? Shrug
There's a reason why you learn how to save... money.

iRacing although being the far superior sim, it also is superior in its monetary charges for content. One year of racing in iR can set you back hundreds.
Ah man..

I've been down this road myself, and its not gonna end well. Basically you're gonna realize in a year from now on that all the money you paid for iRacing was a waste of money. Sure, you did have lots of fun. But imagine what you could've spent all that money on.

Imagine all that norwegian fish you could eat!

Wow, I looked up subscription prices for iRacing (1 year) and apparently they're usually on $110 (+ U.S tax fees) and are now on $66 (+ U.S tax fees).

Just the fact that games have subscription itself is dumb.

More Demo Content!
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG