The online racing simulator
HELP! extreme 3d pro as a ebrake stuck at 50%
i bought this extreme pro about 1 year ago still works properly i tried it on assetto it works fine but i just got the s1 licence so i wanted to try drifting but i hooked up my extreme 3d pro then its stuck at 50% i tried other posts but it still didnt work there was no lock or unlock button or the c button i dont know what to do i have it paired to my tmx with shifter and t3pa pedals.
Quote from rollinRx7s :...its stuck at 50%...

What is stuck at 50%, what value?

Quote from rollinRx7s :...there was no lock for unlock button...

Lock for what: steering, throttle, brake...?

Did you go to "Options/Controls" in game already and tried setting it there properly?
Quote from sermilan :What is stuck at 50%, what value?

Lock for what: steering, throttle, brake...?

Did you go to "Options/Controls" in game already and tried setting it there properly?

yeah i did but when in normal position it reads 50%
You need to set the axis range in the same screen as you choose it. Just set the minimum value to 0 or sligthly positive(-1000 by default)
Quote from DataFi :You need to set the axis range in the same screen as you choose it. Just set the minimum value to 0 or sligthly positive(-1000 by default)

I did that but it only goes up 50% not full range I can’t drift it barley
How are the values on the driver for your joystick set?
Quote from sermilan :How are the values on the driver for your joystick set?

what do you mean?
** Best answer **
Quote from rollinRx7s :what do you mean?

You have to make sure that one of your joystick input shows at 100% at it's device properties when you pull your stick all way down. It may be that your joystick is defected or it needs recalibration (attached is with Logitech Profiler)

Or maybe you put incorrect axis range values in LFS. Maybe you want to use my handbrake setup (invert=0, min=300, max=750)
Attached images
joytest.png
axisvalue.jpg
Quote from rollinRx7s :what do you mean?

Have you installed the driver for the joystick in the first place?
Quote from sermilan :Have you installed the driver for the joystick in the first place?

yeah i did

HELP! extreme 3d pro as a ebrake stuck at 50%
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG