The online racing simulator
#1 - xxx
Error when run LFSLapper.
Hello LFS members,

I have some problem on LFSLapper when I started on linux debain

this the code of error .

$xx.xx.xx.xx = VPS IP;
Lapper Instance xx.xx.xx.xx/29999 abort!

System.Data.SQLite.dll
System.Data.SQLite
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods:sqlite3_config_none (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConfigOpsEnum)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection:.ctor (string)
at LFSDbs.DbsAccess..ctor (GLDebug.Debug pmyDebug, System.String DbName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at LFSDbs.gripDbs..ctor (GLDebug.Debug pmyDebug, System.String puniqueConnectionId, System.String DbName, Int32 LapTimeUsedForPbPar, System.String FtpServer, System.String FtpLogin, System.String FtpPasswd, System.String FtpRemotePath, System.String dateFormat) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.init (System.String pGroupID, System.String pName, System.String pip, Int32 pport, System.String pWorkingDir, System.String pIniFile, System.String pSuperUsers, Int32 timeOutScript) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at LFSLapper.LFSClient..ctor (System.String pGroupID, System.String pName, System.String pip, Int32 pport, System.String pWorkingDir, System.String pInifile, System.String pSuperUsers, Int32 timeOutScript) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Boolean StaticIsInitialized()
Closing Instance...

- I apologize if the section is incorrect.
# Thank u .
Since there are a lot of 'filename unknown' messages, it looks like Lapper can't find certain files.
So either they aren't there at all, or they are in a folder that can't be reached, or the path to them isn't set correctly.
#3 - xxx
Thank you for reply I did that, but there is another error xD,

$xx.xx.xx.xx = VPS IP;
LFSLapper V7.0.5.1 - PublicTest_05_B
2005-2018 Robert BRACCAGNI ( Gai-Luron ) based on Janez Cufer's lapper
Updated by Danny Stessen ( Bass-Driver ) and other players

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY

you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms
of the GNU General Public License.

Read GNU LICENSE for details at <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

Lapper Instance [XX.XX.XX.XX/29999] failed connecting!

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for InSim.LfsEncoding ---> System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for InSim.LfsUnicodeEncoding ---> System.NotSupportedException: CodePage 1251 not supported
at System.Text.Encoding.GetEncoding (Int32 codepage) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.Encoding.GetEncoding (Int32 codepage, System.Text.EncoderFallback encoderFallback, System.Text.DecoderFallback decoderFallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at InSim.LfsUnicodeEncoding..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at InSim.LfsEncoding..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at LapperInstances.Decoder.pakGetString (System.Byte[] pak, Int32 first, Int32 len) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at LapperInstances.Decoder+CNT..ctor (System.Byte[] packet) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at LapperInstances.Server.ListenForClients () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Threading.Thread.StartInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for InSim.LfsEncoding ---> System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for InSim.LfsUnicodeEncoding ---> System.NotSupportedException: CodePage 1251 not supported
at System.Text.Encoding.GetEncoding (Int32 codepage) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.Encoding.GetEncoding (Int32 codepage, System.Text.EncoderFallback encoderFallback, System.Text.DecoderFallback decoderFallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at InSim.LfsUnicodeEncoding..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at InSim.LfsEncoding..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at LapperInstances.Decoder.pakGetString (System.Byte[] pak, Int32 first, Int32 len) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at LapperInstances.Decoder+CNT..ctor (System.Byte[] packet) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at LapperInstances.Server.ListenForClients () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Threading.Thread.StartInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

When Lapper can't connect to your LFS server, that usualy means that you haven't opened the insim port on your LFS server.
#5 - xxx
I'm sure for open TCP port "29999" What can I do with this problem Frown !
No, you don't need to open TCP port, you need to open INSIM port.
Type this in chat (or in LFS console): /insim 29999
#7 - xxx
Are you running the latest LFS Test-patch?
Since the latest Lapper, can only work with the Test-patches of LFS.
Otherwise I have no clue what is going wrong.
-Be sure your LFS Install is higher than TestPatch R13.
-Be sure you installed the latest version of Debian/Linux/Mono or whatever.

Have you tried LFSLapper V7.0.5.0??

If you dont want to use the LFS TestPatches. Go back to LFSLapper V7.0.4.10.

If both options above doesnt work for you, i have no clue either Tongue.
#10 - xxx
Thank you all for try to help me .
I will try with all this Instructions, :* .
#11 - xxx
Hello again, I used Debian 9 and mono with last version .
and I tried LFSLapper v7.0.5.0

but there is another error:

root@hostname:~/.wine/drive_c/host/lp/bin# mono LFSLapper.exe
LFSLapper V7.0.5.0 -
2005-2018 Robert BRACCAGNI ( Gai-Luron ) based on Janez Cufer's lapper
Updated by Danny Stessen ( Bass-Driver ) and other players

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY

you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms
of the GNU General Public License.

Read GNU LICENSE for details at <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

InSim - TCP : LFSLapper
host : ^LLFSLapper in Work state
InSim guest closed : LFSLapper
Client OK
Connecting Servers...
>
Unhandled Exception:
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: SetConsoleCtrlHandler
at (wrapper managed-to-native) LFSLapper.ConsoleCtrl.SetConsoleCtrlHandler(LFSLapper.ConsoleCtrl/ControlEventHandler,bool)
at LFSLapper.ConsoleCtrl.Dispose (System.Boolean disposing) [0x0000f] in <967ba9b1b96f4774bd34c138a1b582f9>:0
at LFSLapper.ConsoleCtrl.Finalize () [0x00002] in <967ba9b1b96f4774bd34c138a1b582f9>:0
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.EntryPointNotFoundException: SetConsoleCtrlHandler
at (wrapper managed-to-native) LFSLapper.ConsoleCtrl.SetConsoleCtrlHandler(LFSLapper.ConsoleCtrl/ControlEventHandler,bool)
at LFSLapper.ConsoleCtrl.Dispose (System.Boolean disposing) [0x0000f] in <967ba9b1b96f4774bd34c138a1b582f9>:0
at LFSLapper.ConsoleCtrl.Finalize () [0x00002] in <967ba9b1b96f4774bd34c138a1b582f9>:0

hmm i have seen this before. I will contact someone who might have a fix for this.
#13 - xxx
i'm waiting you :*
LFSLapper no longer works on linux.

It will not start on Mono and will not stay running on Wine. SetConsoleCtrlHeader contains win32 functions that are not available in mono and wine is just unstable.
You can try running it with Wine and Wine-Mono but it crashes every so often. My solution was to just run Lapper on a local win7 machine that I can keep running 24/7.
#16 - xxx
Quote from TechEdison :You can try running it with Wine and Wine-Mono but it crashes every so often. My solution was to just run Lapper on a local win7 machine that I can keep running 24/7.

I have Dedicated Server, but you mean run LFS with linux system and LFSLapper with Windows system ?

if you mean like this, I think we will face a delay in communication between LFS and LFSLapper.
#17 - xxx
Sorry but I run LFSLapper 7.0.4.1 on windows server 2008, it's okay with LFS6R21.exe
but LFSLapper 7.0.5.1 it's not,

have this error:
I think there some bug with this version

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
6/10/2018 11:44:43 PM

Lapper Instance 127.0.0.1/29999 abort!

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
LFSLapper
at LFSDbs.DbsAccess..ctor(Debug pmyDebug, String DbName)
at LFSDbs.gripDbs..ctor(Debug pmyDebug, String puniqueConnectionId, String DbName, Int32 LapTimeUsedForPbPar, String FtpServer, String FtpLogin, String FtpPasswd, String FtpRemotePath, String dateFormat)
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.init(String pGroupID, String pName, String pip, Int32 pport, String pWorkingDir, String pIniFile, String pSuperUsers, Int32 timeOutScript)
at LFSLapper.LFSClient..ctor(String pGroupID, String pName, String pip, Int32 pport, String pWorkingDir, String pInifile, String pSuperUsers, Int32 timeOutScript)
at LapperInstances.LapperInstance.doConnection()
Void .ctor(GLDebug.Debug, System.String)
Closing Instance...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Last version it's okay: Release : LFSLapper V7.0.4.8
Not okay from V7.0.4.10 to LFSLapper V7.0.5.1 .

thank you.
Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll'

you sure, your copied all the files?
#19 - xxx
Yeah, I already downloaded and tried with LFSLapper from V7.0.4.10 to V7.0.5.1, it's same problem

- I think with this version some problem.
#20 - xxx
I don't what exactly is the problem!
I running now LFSLapper 7.0.5.1 from my computer to VPS Windows .
it's running without problem! but if I running it from VPS Windows directly there is a problem !
#21 - xxx
Hi, Thanks for finding a solution for this kind of error.
I have just upgraded our servers to Lapper 7.0.6.1 and ran into the same issue on my VPS.
Downloading and installing the file mentioned by xxx, did solve the issue.
Look for Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Packages x86/x64

Error when run LFSLapper.
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG