The online racing simulator
Noob Hosting Events?
(14 posts, started )
Noob Hosting Events?
[TWR] BENTORQUE

Hey guys ,I know im new here but iv actually been watching my homy((TWR-MKRYDR)who reffered me)) play this game for a while and been having these great ideas for events so i was wondering and deeply hopingOmg omg omg if a noob like myself can hosts an event here.

Please and kindly let me know

TWR-Torque Wrench Racing.

Thank You

RaceTime!

Torque Wrench Racing
You can host an event, but you'll be restricted to Blackwood and the 3 demo cars obviously.

S2 is totally worth it though, I'd suggest getting it Smile
Quote from TechEdison :restricted to Blackwood and the 3 demo cars

...and 12 cars on track/15 guests in server.
thanx a lot,so how do i get a host to help me out?maybe as a sponsor...because im willing to do whatever :)because i got everything planned out just need some help
probably not going to find someone to host for you, but you can rent a host here for quite cheap, or rent a vps and host it there.
Best way to learn and get into organizing is to join other events first and see how it's done. That is pretty hard without a licence though as there are barely any demo events.
I used to run demo events hmm...
Smile....Will keep u posted about the movement,tnx
I Like That , Good Luck Dude Smile
Thanx....
-
(PsYyCo C) DELETED by PsYyCo C
hey guys i got the whole event planning ,i might need some insight from moderators with event hosting experience...Smile
:nana:cant wait!
You said you have everything planned out. Could you share bit of your plans? Let's imagine you have a host. Which kind of events you would create? How would you advertise the event so that people join it? Would it be about racing, or drifting or what? Would it be a series with points, or just separate events? Sorry I'm curious Petals
lol u going to have to wait my dear friend,i just got a host not so long ago and the main post will be posted ASAP by the way thanx for showing interest and everybody else that did ,there'll be more info on the racing league once the official post has been put in the forums.

thank you Thumbs up

Noob Hosting Events?
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG