The online racing simulator
LSW Home "highest" question
(9 posts, started )
Hello

I would like to ask about the functioning of the "highest" indicator. Observing him since the DDoS attack is changing every day (once it is 389, another time 425 then again 376). I thought that it shows the largest number of logged in users on servers at one time and from what I remember once it was a value of 2130 and has been unchanged for years due to known reasons, but now it looks like every day the server was reset.

Regards
Lucas M.
Attached images
LFS_highest.jpg
It is the highest/peak in the graph. I can't remember if it's always been like that though.
I just shows players online and highest that day.

Edit: it's below 700 for years now. Really need a good update Taped Shut
Quote from RC-Maus :I just shows players online and highest that day.

On the same day morning / afternoon was 433 in the evening around 22:50 there are 429
different time zones maybe?
Quote from Lucas McFly :On the same day morning / afternoon was 433 in the evening around 22:50 there are 429

I don't get u. It just shows how many playing at the same time.
"currently" - It just shows how many playing at the same time. 276 (137 DEMO & 139 Licensed)

PS.
People using websites - works OK - now 72 / Record 8100
#8 - delis
The graph shows highest number (peak) of players online in the last 24 hours (not in a day). That's why it says time on the bottom of the graph from which to what it has happened.
Quote from delis :The graph shows highest number (peak) of players online in the last 24 hours (not in a day). That's why it says time on the bottom of the graph from which to what it has happened.

TRUE - Thanks Smile

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG