The online racing simulator
Label above nickname & Manage messages
Hello, would be nice to add this feature on the game: A label above the player name, which could be modificated by the InSim. Would be awesome to add some text or even make a custom siren for safety cars or cops on cruise servers.

Also, would be awesome to make InSim be able to manage user messages, such as features like mute a user or delete user message, edit the message sent by the user and etc
+1
Don't know how will they add this if they weren't capable of adding the Volkswagen Scirocco promised like 10 years ago.
+1 on the label, it would alow people to use team tags, and will be usefull for cruise tags (rescue, cadet, officer, admin, taxi, ambulace etc...)
The online racing simulator
He tends to get set in the corner if he gets involved in discussions too much. Big grin
#8 - jkat
Yea maybe he got last warning from Scawen for the main account to get a perm ban and is now playing it safe Shrug
Quote from Mate2169 :+1 on the label, it would alow people to use team tags, and will be usefull for cruise tags (rescue, cadet, officer, admin, taxi, ambulace etc...)

I don't see the problem with just adding them to your own name.

Besides, with InSim you can create groups with usernames that are allowed to use those tags in their names(IIRC, I haven't dealt much with insim coding myself), which kinda defeats the purpose of having this extra label in my opinion.
I think to much info. I also allready don't like long names, it's like spam.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :11 years...

i dont see a need for this at all.
it has been suggested to add flags to driver names, which i find more suitable for LFS than some strweam of text you need to read while you drive aswell. thats why theres a "T" button to talk innit?

and for the blocking of users messages. it has been suggested time and time again.
you just have to learn to deal with people and be a nice person in LFS i guess.
so theres no reason to block messages from other users. besides that would cause drama and possibly mayhem on some servers. as far as i know, LFS policy is : we dont rule out anyone. no matter how much of a goofball they are. and if annoying enough in races. you got a ban/kick option.
on cruise. you got admins.
i rather see flags next to a racer name than this.

my oppinion. ~wiz

What I mean is like, on InSim MSO packet, it would be a option to send the message to everyone or just delete it like how '!' does. Or even change the messages, like if someone swear on the server it could modify to ****
Quote from RC-Maus :I think to much info. I also allready don't like long names, it's like spam.

Only InSim would be able to change the label. Not the players, so I think it would be not a spam as will not have player abuse

Label above nickname & Manage messages
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG