The online racing simulator
Why master server is down?
(143 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Scawen :...We have a discussion forum to help. You can often solve a problem by talking about it.

Khm - khmmm... not sure. I have a problem with Simona, for example, but he still leaves an answer and banned me everywhere ^^
Are saudis kidding?Whenever someone non-arabic joined the hagwalah servers they would make fun of him and talk shit and ban for no reason(i've been banned and kicked multiple times for no reason).Now they DDOS because of the same reason? ....Just no words..
Guys, come on! Not because one single kid from Saudi doing stupid thing make all Saudis criminals!! be fair

Also we actually don't know whether the attacker is from Saudi or not.

As A Saudi, we have been supporting LFS since the first day and we have old memories from the childhood.

Please don't point finger.

We shouldn't care of who is attacking and where is he from, LFS Management should protect Master Server from such behavior.

This is only to clarify, Thank you for your understanding.
-
(CozmicDragon) DELETED by CozmicDragon
Quote from =EL 34= :Khm - khmmm... not sure. I have a problem with Simona, for example, but he still leaves an answer and banned me everywhere ^^

Thumbs up

Not everywhere but I would if I could Heart
this make no sense for me

down all comunity because saudi language?
We don't know who it is although we were contacted by someone who claimed to know the attacker and be able to control them. They know they can't get anything from us so really it's just for the fun of it. It seems to me they just want to stop other people doing what they want to do and I suppose they think it's funny that they can do that. There's nothing else to be gained so that's the only explanation. It's probably best not to give them the attention they crave.
Quote from DReyes03 :That is the reason why many play illegally, they say in many Facebook groups and blogs that they would not pay for a license, it is the opinion of the majority

i see it in 90% of the facebook groups
and some people still helping the LFSPRO, now this crack can unlock the S3 version, this look bad for LFS

Quote from scawen :

We don't know who it is although we were contacted by someone who claimed to know the attacker and be able to control them. They know they can't get anything from us so really it's just for the fun of it. It seems to me they just want to stop other people doing what they want to do and I suppose they think it's funny that they can do that. There's nothing else to be gained so that's the only explanation. It's probably best not to give them the attention they crave.

this make me sad,how people can be cruel at this point? ;-;
Iam sad that every single championship cant be started because of this joke. Sadly Iam in hope that this joke Will end
Master server is available at the moment.
Quote from Scawen :Master server is available at the moment.

Hope u guys have solution soon.
Offline again
Quote from Scawen :Offline again

Webs still online Thumbs up He didn't take them down anymore Schwitz

Hope he has enough soon.

Still no point made nobody knows why Face -> palm

LFS still best comunity out there
Master is up again. Probably will be attacked again but we are working on solutions!
Quote from Scawen :Master is up again. Probably will be attacked again but we are working on solutions!

good luck baby Thumbs up
Just close TC And all Arabic IP......
Problem solved.......
I know that can not be done. But that's where the problem is.....

We others just have to learn to live with that there are some here in this world, who will not respect others. And will do everything to ruin the fun we can have in life..

Quite honest... Every time there's something destroying something for me online.. I only feel disgusted with such people..
Why close TC though?
I picked the wrong day to upgrade to an S3 license....now I'm stuck in demo Frown
I had an idea. Any thoughts?
I think that the devs already have an idea for a solution and are working on it. But software development takes time. Big grin

It's a shame that the devs have to spend time to solve this issue instead of working on new stuff.
All up and running for now.

I'll stop posting frequent status reports.

You can check the status by looking at the activity graph on www.lfsworld.net

We are still working on solutions.
Quote from xspeedasx :I had an idea. Any thoughts?

it is going to end with "LFScoins" to exchange Big grin
To be more serious, this kind of architecture is clearly less vulnerable than a single server having to deal with all possible attacker insidiousness.

Good luck to the team finding a solution for this !!
Quote from asercom - LFS :Guys, come on! Not because one single kid from Saudi doing stupid thing make all Saudis criminals!! be fair

As A Saudi, we have been supporting LFS since the first day and we have old memories from the childhood.

We shouldn't care of who is attacking and where is he from, LFS Management should protect Master Server from such behavior.

Lets play russian roulette. Not because some chambers are loaded with a live bullet, doesnt mean its a deadly game...
Quote from asercom - LFS :Guys, come on! Not because one single kid from Saudi doing stupid thing make all Saudis criminals!! be fair

Well, it is "your" guy. It may be in your power to deal with him.

I agree with you. Generalization is the stupidest principle that leads only to more stupid things. You can not be responsible for what your countryman is doing. Best regards!
This thread is closed

Why master server is down?
(143 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG