The online racing simulator
LFS (3)
(4 posts, started )
LFS (3)
Hello to everyone. I have one little problem. Before 2 or 3 days i just delete whole folder with LFS I didn't uninstall it. Now, when i install the game again i saw the icon name on my desktop "LFS (3)". Actually i have only 2 lfs and i know this is coming from last one who i just delete it not uninstall. Where can i find other files from this lfs who i delete to can uninstall or something like this... I tried in control panel but there nothing found..
check your desktop C:\users\YOURNAME\Desktop for any .ink files that point to Live For Speed (it might help to turn on hidden items in the folder settings - as they may be hidden)

I think its just down to the shortcuts though, you can only install a single program once.
Hi,

Because you did not use the uninstaller, some registry entries have remained. That makes the installer think you still have installs there.
I think you can find the registry entries in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Live for Speed
You'll probably have multiple of those. Delete any you don't have anymore. You can see to which LFS folder they belonged by viewing all their details.

oh, yeah there may also still be one or more Windows Start Menu items that you may have to manually remove.
Done, Victor you was right. Thank you very much. It is not so big problem for me but I have different views in my head and that made me sick.. Big grin Gazaweb thank you too for responding.

LFS (3)
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG