The online racing simulator
Any racing lfs tips ?
(10 posts, started )
Any racing lfs tips ?
The Way to Heal and sanitize your futon Mattress

Following a Time Period, your futon mattress Will have a large amount of dust, dirt and allergens you might not even see or find them. Get infor from FutonAdvisors

It's worse in case there are individuals suffering from asthma or allergies within your loved ones. The typical allergens are dust mites, pollen, pet hair and mould. They impact the delicate noses, skin and eyes, make you uneasy and keep you from such agreeable sleeping experience. So it's compulsory to ensure the futon mattress won't endanger human health. Beside the normal wash, you've got better maintain your futon mattress clean by disinfecting and sanitizing it regularly to ensure your family are safe.

In this Guide, We'll present to Disinfect and sanitize your futon mattress in certain ways. Let us find out by studying.

Hint 1: Steam cleaning
Everything you want:

Dust mites Aren't something you can observe by The bare eyes, they're tiny and little. The itchy eyes or runny noses may be particular sign that you will find dust in your futon mattress. The very first way individuals may apply to manage this variable in addition to other allergens around the mattress would be to utilize heat. Ask a person to provide an aid on lifting and transferring the futon mattress if you would like to clean this up.

Primarily, you're urge to use the vacuum Machine to eliminate the dust as far as you can. Crevice tools must be utilized to get into almost any cranny and corner of this futon mattress, both sides and top.

Then now is the time to get steamer cleaner. Hold the Garment or hand-held steamer closely, run it around all of the futon mattress places. Be certain you've every inch of the top cooked. We don't encourage you to utilize continuous bursts of steam since a lot of men and women say that it might create the futon mattress spraying shortly.

After processing, Allow the futon mattress Naturally tender. It's possible to set it out under sunlight or flip on the fan to boost the procedure. Bear in mind, don't put on it till it totally dry.

Hint 2: Anti-bacterial spray
Everything you want:

In this suggestion, rather than steam, we utilize Anti-bacterial way to disinfect and sanitize the futon mattress. These anti bacterial cleansers are intended to eliminate and protect individuals from harmful germs. They're often in kind of a solution which you could readily find at the supermarket. When you obtain this antifungal solution, you're suggested to thoroughly read the ingredients printed on the label to be certain that it doesn't have any bleach. If some, your best futon mattress reviews fibers and covering could be harmful then cannot survive more.

Primarily, as from the Hint 1 We've mentioned, You have to wash out the futon mattress up employing vacuum tools to blow up as much dirt and dust as possible.

Next step would be to combine the solution using an Precise quantity of water as schooling suggested, pour it in the spray bottle.

Spray the mix over All of the surface of Your futon mattress in the top to bottom until it's totally covered. Wipe the wash cloth into water, then rub it from the sprayed surfaces.

Last, Allow the futon mattress have time to dry before using it. It is possible to make the most of sun if it's a bright day or use a fan rather than.

Hint 3: Alcohol
It's true, you're not misreading. Alcohol Isn't a Beverage but it may be utilized as a powerful disinfectant for the futon mattress. You may use any type of alcohol to perform this work because however much it's cost, it is going to function exactly the same when disinfecting and sanitizing.

Step 1 would be to vacuum all of the surfaces of the Futon mattress entirely to eliminate dust mites and allergens.

Pour the alcohol into the spray bottle, Slightly spray all surfaces of the mattress out of top, sides and bottom till they are totally covered. Attempt not to make the alcohol to soak in the futon mattress.

Lastly, Permit the mattress to dry completely.

Hint 4: Ultraviolet light
If You're a sensitive individual afflicted by Severe allergies or asthma, then profound disinfecting and sanitizing your futon mattress is essential! In this case lighting is suggested. This support is supplied by nearly professional mattress cleaning businesses. All these businesses have unique machines and modern equipment with innovative technology so as to eliminate the particular allergens on your mattress. The UV light may split the DNA structure of these germs aside, so it's impossible for them to replicate and totally die.

From the Guide, We've shown you a few Effective suggestions on the best way best to disinfect and sanitize your futon mattress 12 inch. We think Should you follow our principle, your mattress might be from soil, dust and other allergens.
Give it some time to get used to wheel and just set it up that your wheel in game steers the same as your g27.

In time when u used to it u will start beating your mouse pb's Smile
Welcome to real Racing. Cool

Do not overuse your ForceFeedback. Many new Wheel user set it to High in the first Days/weeks. Leave it on 30-50% and..... yeah....
give it some time.
#4 - Racon
It takes a while, it took me months to get back my XFG@BL1 pace after swapping from mouse to wheel.

The biggest thing for me to adjust to was the brakes - on mouse you have just on or off, now that you have pedals you can do a lot more with brakes than just slow down Smile

You need to learn to almost lock up by controlling the brake pedal, rather than just changing the brake strength in the car setup. (You mentioned locking up, search 'threshold braking' for more info.)

Leaving a tiny bit of brakes on as you turn in will mean the car turns easier - you're essentially doing some of the steering with the pedals rather than the wheel. (You mentioned not turning enough, search 'trail braking' for more info.)

Another trap I fell into was throttle out of a corner in RWD cars. On a mouse, you have no option but full throttle or no throttle, but now you have pedals you can ease the throttle on. I was used to squirting the throttle and just catching the oversteer with countersteering on the mouse, and now I could just ease the throttle on and be more controlled out of the corner - I had assumed this was going to be better. About a year later someone* told me that that was slower, and that the XRG was "all about the countersteer" - I should be doing the same as I was with the mouse, squirting as much power on ASAP and countersteering to keep it controlled. Seems to work nicely, and whaddayaknow, now I love the XRG instead of hate it. I can still barely drive the thing, but at least I now enjoy trying Smile

It takes time but don't worry, soon enough you'll be wondering how you ever managed with a mouse Smile

*Anici I think, *waves* Wink

PS: Not sure I agree with Xenix about FFB - mine is permanently at 200%, I like the car to fight back, and I need to feel what my tyres are playing at if I'm to have any chance of staying on the black stuff. I understand I'm losing some fidelity at the strong end, but I'm not giving up even the tiniest bit of that feedback at the low end to get it back. Priorities and all that Smile I'm not saying either way is right or wrong, just that it's a debatable point.
#Racon

It depends on which steering wheel you use and how high your setting is in the driver settings. But 200% is only an Arcade feeling (for me), especially at rwd.

At the same time Normal Steering Wheels overheat so fast that only 70% power remains after 20 minutes.

...But hey.....the most Important thing is to have fun Wink so have fun.....
#6 - Racon
I'd have it stronger if I could Big grin

And you're right, it does get a little on the warm side in a long session Smile
Quote from Racon :I'd have it stronger if I could Big grin

And you're right, it does get a little on the warm side in a long session Smile

As soon as you use VR you will notice how "wrong" it feels.
As if you drive a tank or a bus. Nod

But the fun is more important Na-na

I've even asked the >Master< himself for it (2008!) Rofl

(https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/862573#post862573)

Quote from Xenix74 :
How strong must be the Force Feedback option set?
What do you Recommend Scawen? Whats nearly Realistic?
Thats one off my Biggest Question i have to you.

I use the default of 100 mostli on Fwd. On Rwd cars i turn it down to 30-50%.

Scawen:
It's just a matter of preference. If you turn it up too high, to try and make small forces match reality, then the problem is that the medium and large forces are all the same... "maximum".

So it's better not to have the LFS setting too high. This allows your wheel to express a wider range of forces.

I recommend the setting in the wheel drivers should be 100% force, zero damping and spring. What you don't want is an additional "spring" force applied by your wheel drivers, trying to pull it back to centre. Because in reality, "centre" is not always at the centre, for example if the car is going round a corner a bit sideways - and LFS handles that. You know the driver settings are right and no additional spring forces are applied if, when your car is stationary in LFS, the wheel feels loose and you can just put the wheel at any position and it will stay there. LFS doesn't apply forces when the car is stationary, so at that point the wheel should be loose (although that does not match real life, I know).

Then LFS is responsible for all the forces in the wheel, now adjust the LFS force output with the ',' and '.' keys (< and > on some keyboards) to give the best feeling and range of feeling.
#8 - Racon
I know fella, I just prefer the extra feeling at the low end - that's where it's most use to me. The difference between 'none' and 'a tiny bit' is a bigger difference in what the car's doing and how I need to respond than the difference between 'lots' and 'lot and lots', if you see what I mean? With the low end, you can feel the threshold where the tyre is just chirping right on the edge of grip, I need that every corner. The high end is more about "OK, I've lost it, but have I lost it badly enough to prevent a recovery?"... I should hope I need that detail a lot less than every corner by now Big grin

If I take the detail out of the high end, I may lose more detail overall, but the detail I lose is the least useful. I'm not trying to change your mind, btw, just explaining the thinking Smile

--

I'm glad to see LFS has started applying forces to stationary cars in the 10 years since that post... that'd have been annoying Smile
Quote from Racon :I'm glad to see LFS has started applying forces to stationary cars in the 10 years since that post... that'd have been annoying Smile

There are still no FF forces for stationary cars. It's not a bug, it's a feature. We did get auto rotation to center on car spawn though.

In my experience with a g27, running 100% driver force and 80%+ in-game force leads to the common optical encoder misalignment problem, requiring a tear down of the wheel. I like 30-50% based on the car/setup for reasons above.

Be sure to use separate axes for throttle/brake.
Quote from bobloblaw :There are still no FF forces for stationary cars.

Put a start position on a sideways slope, start the race in a car with a good amount of castor angle and watch as the FFB yanks the wheel off to the side, even before you move. (Start from pole/2nd on PiranMOTO Autograss for a quick check - It's on my list to redo the grid on that track for that reason Big grin).

Any racing lfs tips ?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG