The online racing simulator
S3 car ideas--XRC, XRS, and UFM
XRC - "Club" spec. Coilovers (independent bump and rebound damping), square, lower profile tires, an option to run super tires, maybe an adjustable lip and carbon ducktail spoiler? Higher rev limit, like 8500, a few extra hp, and a torque peak closer to redline but decent torque at low revs, no VTEC hump. 148 lb-ft at 6200 and 183 hp at 7800-ish.

XRX/XRS - Turbo X spec. Square tire widths. Small front splitter and a conservatively-sized carbon-fiber adjustable rear wing, or a ducktail spoiler. Maybe even a diffuser bumper. Doesn't have to be a lot of downforce at either end, just enough to meaningfully differentiate from the XRT. Less turbo lag. A higher torque peak, like 7k. 230 lb-ft at 5000 and 276 HP at 7000 or something. A 6-speed transmission wouldn't hurt.

Bonus points: Gutted interiors. No rear seats, panels, or radio. Racing seat and wheel. Bolt-in roll cage. Muffler delete. Fixed headlights like the XRR. New wheels.

UFM - UF1 Modified. Really, an LSD option is the only thing it desperately needs. Sway bars are a close second.

Similar cases could be made for all of the street cars, but the above 2 and UF1 are my top picks.

Any thoughts?
I'd rather see completely new car models than have more versions of the same one,especially if the difference is few relatively small adjustments. With this suggestion LFS will get close to Gran Turismo where are 30 versions of same generation Skyline...
I'm just trying to be realistic in my wishes. You know?
Quote from Eclipsed :I'd rather see completely new car models than have more versions of the same one,especially if the difference is few relatively small adjustments. With this suggestion LFS will get close to Gran Turismo where are 30 versions of same generation Skyline...

Wouldn't be a bad thing.
Quote from mosquitohater93 :XRC - "Club" spec. Coilovers (independent bump and rebound damping), square, lower profile tires, an option to run super tires, maybe an adjustable lip and carbon ducktail spoiler? Higher rev limit, like 8500, a few extra hp, and a torque peak closer to redline but decent torque at low revs, no VTEC hump. 148 lb-ft at 6200 and 183 hp at 7800-ish.

XRX/XRS - Turbo X spec. Square tire widths. Small front splitter and a conservatively-sized carbon-fiber adjustable rear wing, or a ducktail spoiler. Maybe even a diffuser bumper. Doesn't have to be a lot of downforce at either end, just enough to meaningfully differentiate from the XRT. Less turbo lag. A higher torque peak, like 7k. 230 lb-ft at 5000 and 276 HP at 7000 or something. A 6-speed transmission wouldn't hurt.

Bonus points: Gutted interiors. No rear seats, panels, or radio. Racing seat and wheel. Bolt-in roll cage. Muffler delete. Fixed headlights like the XRR. New wheels.

UFM - UF1 Modified. Really, an LSD option is the only thing it desperately needs. Sway bars are a close second.

Similar cases could be made for all of the street cars, but the above 2 and UF1 are my top picks.

Any thoughts?

It happened to be something I'd really love to have on the LFS.
And also have an XRT 4x4 for rally for example in the conditions you are saying
Type "XRT WRC 2018"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG