The online racing simulator
Formula E
(8 posts, started )

Poll : Do i continue with the project or not?

Closed since :
YES
NO
Formula E
Hello guys, i'm thinking of making a Formula E Car to LFS (Tweak) and maybe a championship, do you guys think it's a good idea, if it's an Yes, can anybody make a server please?(i don't have the money to get it, and i don't know how to open one) (Some INFO : Formula E Tweaked car is done on Formula BMW (So demo drivers can join too, weight and acceleration etc... is almost as the same as reality, no real specs were released yet so...)
It's not just engine sounds, it's acceleration, sound, GEARS(only 2, FOX has 6) and other things such as weight too! Wink I'm gonna see your FE layouts, i would like one!
sounds cool
I will post an Onboard Lap of the car ( i will give you total credits for the Track Nova Wink
here's my Formula E FBM eng sound
Attached files
FBM_FORMULA E.eng - 170.9 KB - 236 views
I did one already but i'mma try yours, thanks Wink
Quote from LuisM2 :It's not just engine sounds, it's acceleration, sound, GEARS(only 2, FOX has 6) and other things such as weight too! Wink I'm gonna see your FE layouts, i would like one!

The FOX is similarly weighted and balanced to the FE cars of today (closest match).

The gearbox can be ratioed in a manner that eliminates the use of gears 3 through 6.

Formula E
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG