Full team name: N/A
Nation: Spain
-
(Litro) DELETED by Litro
Round 4 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

If you want to make a protest,please include all neccesary information.
Template:
Quote :Session:
Lap/MPR time:
Involved drivers:
Description of incident:

Deadline for protests - monday,20:00 UTC
Attached images
q.png
r.png
Quote from Aw3som3G4m3rzYT :wtf are you saying

"tries to fight back for position"

there ain't no point in trying to fight for a position if you lapped me twice

Well then you should have moved over, slow down and let me pass. Not stick around like you did. Twice.
Hmm, this was mostly good race. But Nicholander first didn´t give me room on lap 1 or 2... Then on lap 62 or something he went to grass at sc1 split corner, comes there -> we crash and I lose 2 positions (8th to 10th which was my final result). NEVER go to grass when driving oval, even though if it´s damaged car....
Quote from teppari :Hmm, this was mostly good race. But Nicholander first didn´t give me room on lap 1 or 2... Then on lap 62 or something he went to grass at sc1 split corner, comes there -> we crash and I lose 2 positions (8th to 10th which was my final result). NEVER go to grass when driving oval, even though if it´s damaged car....

Very sorry about the first 2 laps, it's just very hard to do about anything on the first laps. But I don't remember what you're talking about on lap 62. I remember another car coming off the grass, on that split corner, with me crashing into them (Messing up my suspension), and along with a few others. I remember that distinctly, but not me coming up from the grass on that same corner. Maybe you're talking about what I remember but just a different car?
Quote from Nicholander :Very sorry about the first 2 laps, it's just very hard to do about anything on the first laps. But I don't remember what you're talking about on lap 62. I remember another car coming off the grass, on that split corner, with me crashing into them (Messing up my suspension), and along with a few others. I remember that distinctly, but not me coming up from the grass on that same corner. Maybe you're talking about what I remember but just a different car?

Ok, that crash happened a bit earlier, on 57th lap. So when I looked replay from race, I noticed you are not a main guilty at all. Sorry if I doubted you without reason! It was SO South who kind of started that incident chain... You just hadn´t enough time to react. Velikov had suspension damage, that one affected too to our situation in a manner. Plus fact, how LIKE (MartynasL) drove out there.. So, don´t worry Nicholander! LFS
Round 4 official results

All-wheel-drive Winter Series spreadsheets

(browse for various championships and single round results)

SO•§outh, - receives 20 seconds penalty added to his finish time for pitlane entry and exit line violations.
nF·Mishu - receives 20 seconds penalty added to his finish time for pitlane entry and exit line violations.
Smart - receives a WARNING for unsporsmanlike behaviour after race finish (intentional wrecking). Future incidents will lead to actual penalty.
nF·Mishu - receives a WARNING for unsporsmanlike behaviour after race finish (intentional wrecking). Future incidents will lead to actual penalty.
LIKE - is disqualified from race results for causing multiple car incident due unsafe return on track.

- - - - - - -

This round was a dissapointment for all those who expected any turns and twists in drivers chapionship - despite both championship leaders gaining and losing positions during race,at the end they both ended up on podium. Fast again was fastest in both sessions and took his 3rd win of the season,which followed his 2nd pole position. V.Laguckas was winner's partner in this tandem racing,but seemed like he never intended to try for win himself and just followed the leader over finish line - 2nd place also in his 2nd finished race of this season. Dzidoris was between race leaders at earlier point,but due some minor mishaps he had to climb back up in positions order,finished 3rd at the end. The podium was actually an exact repeat of round 1 podium.

The race gained Fast another 6 points advantage over Dzidoris - now the gap is 10 points,which means guaranteed title before final round if Fast scores 8 points more than Dzidoris in next round. Dzidoris is the only realistic chalenger for title,while theoretic chance has also Sobis - he has to score all possible 17 points in both remaining rounds and hope that Fast does not score at all. But 3rd place in standings is still reachable for many - Sobis has 3 chasers with less than 10 points gap. Rookie of the Year title is already wrapped up - Fast's gap to closest follower South exceeds maximum possible 34 points.
In FXR Master standings Fast has now taken over lead and has 2 points advantage over previous leader Dzidoris. With gap so small,the title will be decided in direct race in final round.

After leading half of the season,B2R has now lost their lead in Teams Championship - LLM has been chewing bits of the leaders gap since round 2,now their efforts are awarded with lead in standings,allthough just by 1 point - might have been an interesting fight if B2R didn't lack the manpower here. WCL is now 3rd as they have overtaken the defending champions MTDZX. From the start of the season it looked like Nations Cup defending champions will defend their title - after 4 of 6 rounds,their success is already confirmed. Very likely that Finland will have no competition for 2nd place,but 3rd place is wide open - Turkey is now 3rd with 1 point gap over Bulgaria with Latvia joining the battle (3 points gap).

Just 1/3 of the season left - we have just a tyre burner rallycross on the menu,followed by classic GTR road racing round as season finale. Most of the seasons questions have their possible answers reduced to minimum. But intrigue is still there - previous rallycross round was the only round series leader didn't win - will round 5 produce more intrigue in battle for title in final round? We will find out in the 1st sunday of march in Jamaican Trophy!
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
AWSpodium.jpg
Round 4 info
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2018
Round 5

Sunday,4th March
19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET

After the failed try with FXR 2 years ago,Jamaican Trophy returns into AWS schedule using the actual rallycross car. During the previous 5 years this round like most others has no repeated winners,allthough all the winners have either baltic nationality or finnish and seeing the situation in this year's table,the trend probably won't change. Even the race is just 67 kilometers short,it will be proper to Jamaican climate - a hot one. Deffinitelly because of tyres and probably some tempers might overheat too,as the track is narrow and twisty,where drivers won't have much room for passing.

With 2 rounds left the championship table shows lithuanian domination in both individual and nations standings,where both titles are alreday secured for them. But in AWS Drivers Championship it's not decided yet,which lithuanian will be crowned as the new champion - even if Fast has a decent 10 points gap,one fluke can throw the situation back to square one,so the intrigue is still there. This sunday 2 titles are at stakes - AWS RB4 Master and AWS Cross Challenge winner. Overall leader Fast is on top of the 1st one,while his main rival Dzidoris leads the other one.

Also worth to notify that 10 minutes before qualifying signups for this season will be locked and only drivers having at least 1 point scored will be able to take part in season finale - so this is the final chance to jump on train and help scoring points for your team or nation!

Round info:
Track: Fern Bay Rallycross (FE5)
Laps: 33 (67km)
Car: RB4
Previous winners : [WCL] A.Valta (2016 / FXR) CoRe A.Laipnieks (2015 / RB4), RGˆMatiss (2014 / RB4), CoRe T.Lähteenmäki (2013 / RB4), spdoreno (2012 / RB4)

Server info and password will be PM'ed during saturday (european time) to all entrants,until then server remains publically accessible:
AWD Winter Series
Attached images
Jamaican Trophy.png
where can i find the points wall?
Server is now passworded and password has been sent to all entrants via PM.

The user "ifastlt" has not enabled PM receiving in this website!

If someone hasn't received it due some mistake,please give a notification!

Signups still possible until 10 minutes before qualifying (18:50 UTC)!
LFSW name: ufoandaliens
In-game name: rsp-m,tunc
Full team name: -
Nation: Turkey
Round 5 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

Template:
Lap/MPR time:
Involved drivers:
Description of incident:

- - - - -

Quote from ufoandaliens :LFSW name: ufoandaliens

After round 5 new signups will not accepted!
Attached images
q.png
r.png
I'm sorry Mishu for that bump, I wasn't expecting you to lose that much speed there.
Round 5 official results

All-wheel-drive Winter Series spreadsheets

(browse for various championships and single round results)

Nicholander - receives 10 seconds penalty added to his finish time for pitlane exit line violation.

- - - - - - -

The dusty and twisty rallycross circuit of Fern Bay brough hot racing - everyone had to know their limits before the melting point of their tyres. Qualifying gave a hint that championship battle might get less intriguing as the table leader Fast set the best time and took the bonuspoint. But title chaser Dzidoris found a way past Fast early in 1st lap and led every single meter of the race to take the 2nd win of the season. South found a way past quite few cars and finished 2nd,becoming 1st non-lithuanian who finished this high this season. Fast was too fast on his melting tyres and had to concede another position mid-race - the championship leader finished 3rd.

With 4 points gain over Fast,Dzidoris improved his title chances before the final race as the gap is now decreased to 6 points. Here are detalized championship scenarios:
Fast wins the championship in any case if he finishes 1st or 2nd in final race. If he finishes 3rd and takes 1 bonus point or 4th and takes both bonus points,championship is also his. Dzidoris has an advantage in tie-braker if he takes pole position and wins the race,any other tie-braker is in favour of Fast.
6 points gap means that we will still have a good final battle for the championship in final round,allthough with a bit of an advantage towards leader. But the final round with stakes at play might add that little more stress to driver,forcing them to focus on goal even more.

Round 5 was the final round in 2 individual awards - the AWS RB4 Master of 2018 is Fast. The already crowned AWS Rookie of the Year won 2 of 3 races,took also 2 pole positions and won the title with 4 points gap over Dzidoris. South was 3rd in standings,20 points apart from leader. AWS Cross Challenge winner is Dzidoris,who won both rallycross races this season,giving up only one point of possible 34. Fast is 2nd with 8 points gap,South takes 3rd also in this competition,13 points away.

Once again Teams Championship has a new leader - Born 2 Race retook the lead,allthough the gap just 1 point before the final race. 2nd placed team LLM has an advantage though - they have 3 drivers qualified for season finale,while B2R just 2,where one of them has already signed off the season (resign possible). WCL is 3rd,7 points ahead of closest follower.
After securing their Nations Cup,Lithuania did not score all 30 possible points for the first time this season. Finland has now secured 2nd place in standings,Turkey is 3rd with theoretical chance of being overtaken.

18th march is the day when all the questions will be answered - just one more round left in the season. We have a total of 26 drivers qualified for the season finale. The venue won't be an easy one - the custom Aston configuration named "Cup" will be used,which is a combination of Aston Club and Aston Cadet reversed,offering some tricky turns and elevation. And all that raced with 490 horsepower FXO GTR - easy is not the word used to describe anything at All-wheel-drive Winter Series!
Attached images
AWSpodium.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
Round 6 info
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2018
Final Round

Sunday,18th March
19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET

Just like previous round,also the Aston GP is a return to the series schedule after 1 year break,and it will be run with FXR for the 1st time since 2013. Round offers a 25 laps race in custom configuration named Cup,which combines 2 slowest Aston configurations,where the transition between them will be the trickiest turns. Despite low speed and tricky turns,configuration still offers couple pretty realistic overtaking chances,so the final round should not be a 40 minutes of nose to tail action without any moves.

Previous post already explained the situation in the standings - to simplify things,let's sum up: we have 2 lithuanians fighting for the main title. We have another lithuanian and turkish driver who will decide owner of 3rd position in the table. And we have at least 4 candidates for the final position of top5. Also teams championship is wide open with just 1 point splitting both leading teams,while the FXR Master award is also at stakes. Nations Cup is decided,but still 3rd position is not secured,allthough 10 points gap might be too big for any changes. A total of 26 drivers have qualified for the final round by scoring at least 1 point towards championship,let's hope that more than a half of them will make the final round a great competition!

Round info:
Track: Aston Cup (AS2X-A22)
Laps: 25 (108km)
Car: FXR
Previous winners : A.Valta (2016 / RB4), LLM.Excellent (2015 / RB4), RGˆMatiss (2014 / RB4), RGˆInvecs (2013 / FXR), spdoFade (2012 / FXR)

Server info and password will be PM'ed during saturday (european time) to all qualified entrants,until then server remains publically accessible:
AWD Winter Series
Attached images
Aston GP.png
why is it called A22 instead of A21? Uh-hu
what RG event besides RTFR is after AWS? FV8 again? AWD Spring Series? (i avoided using the acronym)
Server is now passworded and password has been sent to all entrants via PM.

The user "ifastlt" has not enabled PM receiving in this website!

If someone hasn't received it due some mistake,please give a notification!

Quote from Aw3som3G4m3rzYT :what RG event besides RTFR is after AWS? FV8 again? AWD Spring Series? (i avoided using the acronym)

Currently there are few ideas,concepts,but no actual plans.
LFSW name: narkoze
In-game name: Ripe
Full team name: -
Nation: Lithuania
Signups are closed since start of 5th round and only drivers with points scored are allowed in final round!
Round 6 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

Template:
Lap/MPR time:
Involved drivers:
Description of incident:

Attached images
q.png
r.png
This thread is closed

All-Wheel-Drive Winter Series 2018 - information and sign-ups
(103 posts, closed, started )