The online racing simulator
could someone make a 0.6r7 dds backup
i ruined blackwood and westhill with a big dds retexture... i fixed the other tracks but i have a problem with those two tracks

thanks
#2 - nacim
Just download the game and install it in a other location, copy the dds folder from your new install, delete the older one (yes, delete it to remove any unused dds files added by some mods), and paste the new in place. Wink
Quote from nacim :Just download the game and install it in a other location, copy the dds folder from your new install, delete the older one (yes, delete it to remove any unused dds files added by some mods), and paste the new in place. Wink

i guess ill try Shrug
#4 - Ped7g
If you are like artist, developing new dds, you may even consider creating local git repository over your copy of game, and keep versioning files when you are happy about particular version, so you later can go through the history of changes, or revert in case something breaks. Also you will be able to detect all changes made by next official patch.
Why would you be busy with r7 anyway.. Some lighting is removed, this version is only for debugging purposes.

could someone make a 0.6r7 dds backup
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG