The online racing simulator
Graphics Freeze After A Minute Or Two
Hello all,

OG LFSer who has not fired up this game in years. I finally got a new PC and fired up LFS to see what's what. It is great to see that this game is still around and still has a few guys online regularly still!

However, I am having technical issues with the software. Once I fire up the game and get on track, the video stops altogether after 1-2 minutes. The audio stays, and the game is still "running", but the video stops updating. The key commands still work, so at least I can shift+S off the track and not crash into anyone. But the only way out is to ALT+TAB out of the game and force close sit.

I've tried updating Nvidia graphics drivers to the latest version, but no luck. As far as I can tell I have things setup correctly in the game settings. I'm not sure what could be causing this issue.

Other games run great - no issues in any other software. My temps are fine, I monitor them with Corsair Link, CPU-Z and MSI Afterburner. I've made sure Windows is updated.

It was suggested that I turn down my refresh rate from 2560x1440@144Hz to 100Hz. I tried that, but no change.

If anyone has any suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated. Here are my system specs:

* Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Motherboard
* Intel i5-8600K CPU
* Corsair H80i v2 AIO
* 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000MHz RAM
* Asus GeForce GTX 1060-O6G 6GB GPU
* Western Digital Blue SSD WDS500G2B0B 500GB M.2 2280
* Seagate Barracuda HDD ST4000DM004 4TB 256MB Cache SATA 3.5"
* Corsair Rm750x 750W PSU 80+ Gold Modular
* Acer XF270HU 27" 1440p 144Hz IPS
* Windows 10 Home

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG