The online racing simulator
Lost lisence?
(7 posts, started )
Lost lisence?
So i had S2 licence on this account many years ago, now this shit says this account only has demo license.
Ive lost my S2 license in few years of inactivity, how do i claim it back?
#2 - Sobis
Hmm... I'd say highly unlikely? Are you sure it's the same account? If you still have the transaction details or the voucher code, tech support should help.

Actually in case of licenses you should always contact tech support, not forums. Tech support in LFS does work and they do resolve problems whenever possible (1st hand experience).
^ What he said. Contact LFS support with evidence and proof and they'll help you out. But it is highly unlikely as once you buy the licence you cant be revoked. Are you sure you're not pulling a fast one?
Quote from MicroSpecV :^ What he said. Contact LFS support with evidence and proof and they'll help you out. But it is highly unlikely as once you buy the licence you cant be revoked. Are you sure you're not pulling a fast one?

it is possible to lose a license due to a chargeback or something like that. but i doubt that's the reason if op is speaking the truth
#6 - lucaf
Check your account status page, you should see your license transactions there? https://www.lfs.net/account/status I think "this shit" doesn't lose users licences just by accident.
Quote from lucaf :Check your account status page, you should see your license transactions there? https://www.lfs.net/account/status I think "this shit" doesn't lose users licences just by accident.

Well said Rofl

You had S2 previously on this account - and only drove a measly 380 miles? And your last race was 3 years ago, and you only have one post?
I'm highly doubting your legitimacy, unless you bought S2 just to experience G25 or something lol

I'll just leave it at this :
"You can't lose a LFS licence. You can only lose a cracked licence."
Have fun writing that email to the devs. Do update on the 'progress' Smile

Lost lisence?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG