The online racing simulator
Unknown Track??
(8 posts, started )
Unknown Track??
i cant drive any blackwood tracks . it just shows up with Unknown Track in the chat , it started when i downloaded a meihan layout for blx. has it happened to anyone else?
Wait, Meihan layout as in a layout in BLX carpark using objects..? Or is it a full remodel of the circuit track itself? Can you provide some pictures of the layout and the error? Thanks.
Quote from MicroSpecV :Wait, Meihan layout as in a layout in BLX carpark using objects..? Or is it a full remodel of the circuit track itself? Can you provide some pictures of the layout and the error? Thanks.

i cant provide photos but i can get a pic of the error
#4 - BeNoM
I'm assuming you downloaded the Meihan mod which changes the track model as well, I'd suggest reinstalling LFS and not trying to install mods made for older versions of the game.
Why can't you provide pictures? Did you download the driftmod website Meihan mod that changes the track surface/environment? If you cannot answer we can't help...

I'm sure there's lieniency when it comes to track mods, if you actually downloaded it. We're fine with people using them in private(I think) but just highly discouraged because it's silly removing an entire track for a small drift section, really. It's the people who make those track model mods that we dislike, lol.

I don't think ANY track model mods are up to date for new Blackwood, so that may be the issue when you put them into the LFS File (incompatible older version for Blackwood)

Do feel free to post pictures of the error and any visual of the game (like track), but if it is indeed the Meihan enviroment track model mod then theres nothing you can do but reinstall LFS.

Otherwise, if it is just a simple track layout on BLx using the track object editor (concrete, armco, cones, those stuff) then maybe you downloaded a corrupted file, or a file that is meant to be used on older versions of BL.
Quote from MicroSpecV :Why can't you provide pictures? Did you download the driftmod website Meihan mod that changes the track surface/environment? If you cannot answer we can't help...

I'm sure there's lieniency when it comes to track mods, if you actually downloaded it. We're fine with people using them in private(I think) but just highly discouraged because it's silly removing an entire track for a small drift section, really. It's the people who make those track model mods that we dislike, lol.

I don't think ANY track model mods are up to date for new Blackwood, so that may be the issue when you put them into the LFS File (incompatible older version for Blackwood)

Do feel free to post pictures of the error and any visual of the game (like track), but if it is indeed the Meihan enviroment track model mod then theres nothing you can do but reinstall LFS.

Otherwise, if it is just a simple track layout on BLx using the track object editor (concrete, armco, cones, those stuff) then maybe you downloaded a corrupted file, or a file that is meant to be used on older versions of BL.

https://imgur.com/a/AxnvB heres the pictures
#7 - BeNoM
** Best answer **
Reinstall LFS.
Quote from BeNoM :Reinstall LFS.

This.

And never use those track enviro mods again. Those screw up the game, just like you did. Learn from mistakes bud Smile

Unknown Track??
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG