The online racing simulator
TBOC: Server Information and General Discussion

TBOC - Server Information and General Questions / Discussions

Server Name: NDR.TBO Challenge
Server Password: None at this time

NOTE: In Airio, the FXO is tracked as "FXC", the XRT is tracked as XRC, the TBO Challenge "class" is "TBC"

Use this thread for general series questions and/or discussion. Frequently Asked Questions and their answers will be added to this OP.
Sadly I won't be able to make it. Enjoy!
I shared the news on facebook, on twitter and in the RaceDepartment forums. ISRTV.com seems to have deleted all LFS posts/threads. I don't remember any of my other accounts. Uhmm

Edit: And I shared it on two team forums.
Not sure if it's worth as it's quite dead there,but still - maybe try CityLiga forum too?
Thanks for sharing those, Thilo.

I'm glad to see some familiar names pop up in the signups. Of course, hoping for more but understand it's the holidays and just before staying up all night to ring in 2018.

I'm generating a full list of past TBOC participants, and will send a PM blast to them all to see if it hits their email. If you know anyone who has never done the TBOC before, bring them in also!
I have shared the event on Czech LFS FB page. It's interesting combo, so maybe even considering attending myself Tongue (if there's enough admins to go by).
Quote from Kid222 :I have shared the event on Czech LFS FB page. It's interesting combo, so maybe even considering attending myself Tongue (if there's enough admins to go by).

There should be enough admins to go by, since we don't do Safety Cars, and in TBOC the racing is *usually* clean and civil enough that there are no incident reviews in the middle of the races Tongue
Also, I've finally gotten Airio running again on the server. I was having issues launching it due to a package not installing correctly during a recent upgrade.
ahwwwwww shoot ... tied up on the 30th ... oh well, have fun kids
I'm a maybe for this now. I'm taking a Red Cross course, and that's the make up day. We shall see.
I would liked to made it, but with the last problems i got at home, it's not possible for me to race at this scheduled time. Y'all have fun!
#12 - CSF
Or are seeing other burger which is more expensive,has a trademark of a big company on it and being advertised everywhere...
Quote from Eclipsed :Or are seeing other burger which is more expensive,has a trademark of a big company on it and being advertised everywhere...

Gotta eat the burger that pays the best.
TBO Challenge server is up for your use in practicing. Set to Round 1 combo, do note that the FXO and XRT are called FXC and XRC respectively, for the TBO Challenge in Airio.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG