The online racing simulator
How do I install LFS Lapper on my dedicated server?
Hi, sorry for this post, I did a search and couldn't find a guide for dummies on how to install it to a server hosted by LFS themselves, I pay £3 a month for my server and would like to add LFS Lapper for drifting.

If somebody could just explain what to do in layman's terms, I'd appreciate it!

I've never done anything insim related so this is all so far beyond my area of expertise haha.

Thank you.
According to the 'Hosting Information' link at bottom of forum pages, under INSIM PLUGINS within panel on right hand side of page (about half way down), only the free version of Airio is supported ....

Quote :INSIM PLUGINS

Sometimes people want to add additional functionality to their LFS host. We currently support the latest version of Airio FREE, which can be activated and configured for your host through the web interface.

To be honest, don't see why 'lapper' isn't supported; probably just as easy/hard to set up as Airio, but that's down to the LFS team. As a lapper user myself, I think it's a shame, as I find you can be more creative in lapper than in airio.

You pay the fee, so nothing to stop you asking.
Lapper support has been added now (though I think the OP has left the building, judging by his host name Uhmm ).
so victor is it possible to install LFSLapper with the Dedicated server ?? And how do I activate it?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG