The online racing simulator
Just a quick question.
(5 posts, started )
Just a quick question.
Back again with another question.

Someone in the [MRc] GP TrackGTI server felt sorry for a returning driver struggling to get back up to speed and sent me a setup.

Unfortunately I had no idea how to actually receive that setup.

Can someone tell me how to retrieve it in game, or retrospectively if possible?

Thanks.
Hi, just click on N to see the connection list of players. Aside the sender's nickname you will see a green S. You click on it and the setup will be saved.

It's the same process to send a setup to someone else.
Quote from BAD_BA :Back again with another question.

Someone in the [MRc] GP TrackGTI server felt sorry for a returning driver struggling to get back up to speed and sent me a setup.

Unfortunately I had no idea how to actually receive that setup.

Can someone tell me how to retrieve it in game, or retrospectively if possible?

Thanks.

hello as stated above Press N until see names at the bottom right side and you will notice a green S which you click and save then select in the pit or if you give me the name of the racer if i see them before you do i will upload it for you

MRc bish
Quote from bishtop :hello as stated above Press N until see names at the bottom right side and you will notice a green S which you click and save then select in the pit or if you give me the name of the racer if i see them before you do i will upload it for you

MRc bish

Thanks. I can't remember the name, just wanted to know if anyone was kind enough to send me one again.

I asked to join and deliberately kept starting at the back of the grid to keep out of everyone's way. They were all lapping in 1:33 to 1:35 and I was only doing 1:37, but I learnt a lot by simply going around the circuit with others so I appreciated it anyway.

Still need to get my times down though. It's a great server, fair and fun racing and as long as people like me keep out of the way it is nice to see that players are tolerant of slower drivers.

Just a quick question.
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG