The online racing simulator
Duty
I'm allowed to be a Cadet/Officer but how do I go on duty?
Your name has to be ^0Officer^1•^7 while you type !duty

Officer with black , the dot with red and name with white.

[COLOR="Black"]Officer[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]•[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]example[/COLOR]

-
(bmw318ise30) DELETED by bmw318ise30
Hey guys . .If i want to add a new place, what i need to make ?
Nobody ?
Translate spanish? :s
I like to translate it to Spanish?
Have a problem with TRACK INFO ...
Hi , This is Jassi228 . When i did open the Dcon and then LFS_External , and tried to open my server at JOIN A SPECIFIC HOST > LOCAL NETWORK and entered my IP and PORT and pressed OK , It said DID NOT RECIEVED TRACK INFO .... PLEASE HELP .... I dont know much about SERVER SCRIPTS ...
-
Have a problem with TRACK INFO ... (Jassi228) DELETED by Jassi228
Someone would have the layout of this system?
Does not the bank work?
I've already solved it
Is there a way to put the name of the avenues by zones? Since I want to use it to put them in tracks in X and the names of the avenues are by nodes ...
Then just use the car.X and car.Y you get from the MCI packet. But streets/aveneus are more logical per node I think?
The program crashes and this says in the debug

<?php 
Thread 0x14a8 ended with code 0 
(0x0).
'LFS External.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319LFS External.vshost.exe): 'E: \ COMPU \ LFS \ SERVERS \ [Redexx] Cruise Source - copy (2) \ bin \ Debug \ LFS External. Exe 'loadedSymbols loaded.
'LFS External.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319LFS External.vshost.exe): 'E: \ COMPU \ LFS \ SERVERS \ [Redexx] Cruise Source - copy (2) \ bin \ Debug \ LFS_External.dll ' loadedSymbol loading was omittedThe module is optimized and the 'Only my code' debugger option is enabled.
'LFS External.vshost.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319LFS External.vshost.exe): 'C: \ Windows \ Microsoft.Net \ assembly \ GAC_MSIL \ System.Configuration \ v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a \ System. Configuration.dll 'Symbol loading was omittedThe module is optimized and the 'Only my code' debugger option is enabled.
The 0x179c thread terminated with code 0 (0x0).
The 0x16e8 thread terminated with code 0 (0x0).
The program '[504] LFS External.vshost.exe' terminated with code -1073741819 (0xc0000005'Access violation'.
?>

LFS External has a lot of bugs. I strongly recommend to use InsimDotNet instead External.

But if you want to know the reason of this problem, run the Debug.
It's 2017 time to move and start using InsimDotNet instead
LFS External is waaay to old to handle insim in the current year.
So then neither of the published insim works?
Its been 5 years since this one was released, its time to move on.
DarkKostas made a template of InSimDotNet insim in the InSimDotNet thread if you need something to start with.
Quote from kristofferandersen :Its been 5 years since this one was released, its time to move on.
DarkKostas made a template of InSimDotNet insim in the InSimDotNet thread if you need something to start with.

Thank you very much for replying, I will see what I can do with the example of DarkKostas
Someone could help me please, the program stops after a while, I would like to use this insim since it is the most complete I have seen!
Quote from NakaTech :Someone could help me please, the program stops after a while, I would like to use this insim since it is the most complete I have seen!

The issue is mainly caused by the incompatibility of the outdated LFS_External library with the newer LFS versions. As "instant workaround" you can replace that LFS_External.dll library with the one I've attached and then re-build the InSim app.
But as suggested by everyone, the real solution is moving to InSimDotNet library. Once you have understood how it works, I can tell you that it is even easier than LFS_External; the only boring part is to fix the slightly different sintax of all this InSim app.
But the advantage is that you will be able to correctly use all the InSim packets (in the attached library I've simply disabled the ones that were causing the crashes. All the known LFS_External bugs are still there).

(PS: To be honest, the attached library was working fine with 0.6H version, then I switched to InSimDotNet.)
Attached files
LFS_External.zip - 22.6 KB - 946 views
Quote from Comomillo :The issue is mainly caused by the incompatibility of the outdated LFS_External library with the newer LFS versions. As "instant workaround" you can replace that LFS_External.dll library with the one I've attached and then re-build the InSim app.
But as suggested by everyone, the real solution is moving to InSimDotNet library. Once you have understood how it works, I can tell you that it is even easier than LFS_External; the only boring part is to fix the slightly different sintax of all this InSim app.
But the advantage is that you will be able to correctly use all the InSim packets (in the attached library I've simply disabled the ones that were causing the crashes. All the known LFS_External bugs are still there).

(PS: To be honest, the attached library was working fine with 0.6H version, then I switched to InSimDotNet.)

That LFS_External.dll does not work for me, it does not even open the program
Quote from NakaTech :That LFS_External.dll does not work for me, it does not even open the program

What did you do? Replaced the reference and recompiled the project, or just replaced the .dll and tried to start the .exe? 'Cause the right thing is the first of the two.
Quote from Comomillo :What did you do? Replaced the reference and recompiled the project, or just replaced the .dll and tried to start the .exe? 'Cause the right thing is the first of the two.

I have already managed to make it work!

(C#) - [iC] inline Cruise Mod - Demo only!
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG