The online racing simulator
Tips on making LFS More realistic/better looking [TEXTURES]
I got two here, if you have any aswell do share.

Better tyre skidmark:

Using tyremarks1_ALP.dds as RACELINE_ALP.dds ; you copy paste and rename it (or download from link)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5BVPPFZgIIczV6MElsemFrUFU/view?usp=sharing

Better(HQ) autocross barriers:

Using the barrier texture from ROKbarrier2.dds (you would have to lasso it with photoshop and copy and paste it as a layer) into AX_BARRIERS.dds (or you can download the file from below)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5BVPPFZgIIY1FKT2wydTZBdWc/view?usp=sharing
(Not sure if I can doublepost here, i didnt see any rule about it)

Heres a piss poor attempt at bale retexture, I basically just copy pasted stuff from a picture.

Default bales:

Retextured bales(with more saturation):

Retextured bales(with normal lfs saturation):

edit: actually i just realised this texture looks retarded because the grass is too big Big grin
will probably do another try later
Attached files
bales.rar - 580.1 KB - 634 views
Changed concrete texture on autocross with higher quality one.(and not as brighter)
Attached images
new.png
old.png
Attached files
concrete7.rar - 1.8 MB - 826 views

Attached files
asphalt.rar - 7 MB - 1083 views
#5 - BeNoM
Misleading title, these aren't "tips", they're textures.

P.S.
Quote from BeNoM :Misleading title, these aren't "tips", they're textures.

P.S.

When I was making the thread first thing I posted was about the tire skidmark, that didnt include any texture editing, just a file replace.I dont know how to change the title, so heres your answer.
Quote from BeNoM :Misleading title, these aren't "tips", they're textures.

P.S.

is this photo editing or real screenshot from lfs with textures, shaders and sruff?
#8 - BeNoM
It's real, the mods were never released though.
Quote from BeNoM :It's real, the mods were never released though.

I found this mod doing like 4-5hours research and now playing with it Big grin latter on i will upload cideo how install and use it. As soon as i will make it i will leave link here Wink
No you didn't, it was called "Project LFS Reborn" and it was never released.
Quote from BeNoM :No you didn't, it was called "Project LFS Reborn" and it was never released.

Title are acceptable (not perfect) in my opinion. he dont have any feedback about his editing or replacing files and the first one is criticizing (typical on this forum) .everything just for show your private Shaders like a boss.I never thinking you are so child. lol
Hope you're having fun kiddo Smile
I have a fun old man Wink
I have "a fun" too! Big grin

Tips on making LFS More realistic/better looking [TEXTURES]
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG