The online racing simulator
FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )

my car is very beautiful Smile
Hasemi Motorsport
Hasemi Motorsport Nissan Skyline DR30

Hi, long story short - i needed an FXR skin, so i made this replica, if you played Gran Turismo 2, you surely remember this car Smile

I think it's as accurate as i could get given the differences in chassis shape.
Get the skin in the attachments under this post, currently uploaded to LFSW, but no guarantees i won't remove it at some point in the future.
Enjoy!

Attached images
FXR_HASEMIDR30_001.jpg
FXR_HASEMIDR30_002.jpg
FXR_HASEMIDR30.jpg
Quote from johneysvk :Hasemi Motorsport Nissan Skyline DR30

hello
is it possible to have it 4096x4096?
Quote from oppolo :hello
is it possible to have it 4096x4096?

hi, unfortunately not, i was working with 2048
Team Covfefe 2017.
Team Covfefe logo by Spark.

SkinPresentationCovfefe5 by Elvis Lībietis, on Flickr

SkinPresentationCovfefe4 by Elvis Lībietis, on Flickr

SkinPresentationCovfefe3 by Elvis Lībietis, on Flickr

SkinPresentationCovfefe2 by Elvis Lībietis, on Flickr

SkinPresentationCovfefe by Elvis Lībietis, on Flickr

#76 Dreadster's skin (FXO)

DreadsterFXO4 by Elvis Lībietis, on Flickr

DreadsterFXO3 by Elvis Lībietis, on Flickr

DreadsterFXO2 by Elvis Lībietis, on Flickr

DreadsterFXO by Elvis Lībietis, on Flickr
That skin is absolutely awesome. Rarely have I ever seen an FXO skin that pleased my eyes (DreadsterFXO). Great job.
Skins are nice and all, but why bother posting just screenshots? That's what edited pictures topic is for. Post skins here please.
Quote from delis :Skins are nice and all, but why bother posting just screenshots? That's what edited pictures topic is for. Post skins here please.

This.

Whats the point of showing off skins that are private use only on a subforum about getting skins?.-
No, it's not an edited screenshots, but LFS with ENB.
No, this is the only forum category where I can post my skins.
Does the subforum say that I can post my skins here? Yes I can and it does.
Have people just posted private skins here? Yes they have.

Stop being so pathetic. If you have a problem with me posting private skins here, complain to the administrators for not creating a separate category for it. There's no need to complain about something so useless that only makes you waste YOUR time.
Loads of people have posted private skins and loads of people have put images in there posts, what the hell is wrong with his post?
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Whats the point of showing off skins that are private use only...?

You answered your own question - Unless we all race on the same servers as the skinner, we might never see their skin, so this is where they can show it off.

It's not a subforum about getting skins - it says quite clearly "This subforum is the place to post your finished skins". There's nothing to say that the actual skin file needs to be posted or made available to the community at all.
nice skin, just the shade of purple is a bit too much 'in your face' i'd like to see slightly less saturated and darker color
First time making skin based on real car. Was inspired by Audi, who took the win in Nurburgring 24 Hours.

Attached images
FXR_aw_r8_24hrs.jpg
nice one m8 , =D !!
Skin I made some time ago.
Based on the Volvo's that were used in the V8 Supercars for some time.

Attached images
FXO_VolvoS60v8sc.jpg
2017-12-08 03-20-43.463.jpg
2017-12-08 03-13-55.168.jpg
-
Ravenwest Motorsport for FXR (Mathonner) DELETED by Mathonner
-
(Aw3som3G4m3rzYT) DELETED by Aw3som3G4m3rzYT : has personal information that i'm no longer comfortable sharing
My attempt at recreating the famous racing team in Race Driver GRID : Ravenwest Motorsport....
Attached images
FXR_RAVENWEST.JPG
My attempt making a replica of V8 supercar team Penske 2016 car. Made this skin some time ago, only just now showing. Used this in the Cesav DTM league, may it only been for 3 corners Shrug. But also got me a win in Rony's league.
Attached images
2019-01-22 10-58-48.587.jpg
2019-01-22 10-59-05.504.jpg
B18F16A_01_1024x1024.jpg
-
unknown (Apocalypto1) DELETED by Scawen : demo racer posting licensed skin
My First Skin Big grin
Attached images
FXR_ATARI.jpg
I always personally thought that rule was kinda stupid since both the CMX Viewer and skin templates are accessible to anyone, licensed or not, but I guess if it falls under the "demo users can only post demo content" part, then okay.

Not gonna lie, I kinda feel bad for demo users on this forum. Wouldn't be surprised if, soon enough, they can't even access the forum anymore, and I've read enough posts to know a lot of people here would actually celebrate if that happened.
I really wanted to publish my skinsFrownShrug
Cozmic Dragon, really. O find it unnecessary.

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG