The online racing simulator
VTEC Racing League
(19 posts, started )
VTEC Racing League
Join me in 100 laps of rallycross, Saturday the 16th, at 7:00PM eastern standard time!

Signup closes in 3 days

Edit: WOAH that was post #1928000 on the LFS forums!
30 minutes to go if anyone wants to make a last minute signup.
This weeks race starts in 45 min!
Bed time for me dude Wink
Don't sleep and drive! Razz
Attached images
sleep-n-drive.png
Haha but to late to drive Zzzz
Race was a bust. Only Racon and I showed.

I will be changing the race times to 2:00PM Eastern Standard Time to possibly get more of you guys to show up Tongue
Next race in 1hr (7pm est)

Rescheduled to to family issues, wasn't able to run it at 2pm
Sorry fella, I didn't notice the time change in time or I'd've raced this one (I can't make the earlier ones unless I'm very lucky)
Quote from Racon :Sorry fella, I didn't notice the time change in time or I'd've raced this one (I can't make the earlier ones unless I'm very lucky)

Dang you cant make the earlier ones??

What times work for you? I need to find a good time for the majority of the people.
That's the trouble with me, the times I can make aren't static or reliable (I live in a madhouse!), just "the later the better". I managed the later ones because they were midnight, my time, and everyone else had gone to bed Smile
Quote from Racon :That's the trouble with me, the times I can make aren't static or reliable (I live in a madhouse!), just "the later the better". I managed the later ones because they were midnight, my time, and everyone else had gone to bed Smile

Id have to run it by the team and the rest of the regulars, but what about 6:30 est?
I expect I could make that time more often than not, but I'd hate to put everyone else out to suit me.
Next race today at 2pm EST/1:30pm EST qual

Fern Bay Rallycross

4cyl: XFG, XRG, LX4

(sorry Racon Frown ill be making a more flexible schedule for november)
Qualification starts now. 15 minutes.
Next race today

1:30pm est qual
2:00pm est race

BL2 FBM 75 LAP

Anyone interested? Im rather busy so im leaning towards cancelling...
Quote from TechEdison :Next race today

1:30pm est qual
2:00pm est race

BL2 FBM 75 LAP

Anyone interested? Im rather busy so im leaning towards cancelling...

Might I offer you a piece of unwanted advice?
Create a schedule when your races will be (same day and time every week, for example) and then stick to the plan.
This will help interested people to reserve a spot in their agenda.
Also, when asking for people to join, it won't help saying that you are actualy busy and would rather cancel then go on with it.
I really like your enthousiasm, but it's all a bit hap hazzard the way things are going lately.
Maybe it would be better to join some well organised events your self and learn from them, before trying to run your own league(s).
This shouldn't be an advertisement, but Absolute-Beginners.nl is doing leagues for many years now, with well organised servers and Lapper software (I am running their servers and writing their software as well), with people joining that are beginners as well as very good drivers.
This all makes for a nice field week in week out (every sunday evening), but there are more very well organised leagues to choose from.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Might I offer you a piece of unwanted advice?
Create a schedule when your races will be (same day and time every week, for example) and then stick to the plan.
This will help interested people to reserve a spot in their agenda.
Also, when asking for people to join, it won't help saying that you are actualy busy and would rather cancel then go on with it.
I really like your enthousiasm, but it's all a bit hap hazzard the way things are going lately.
Maybe it would be better to join some well organised events your self and learn from them, before trying to run your own league(s).
This shouldn't be an advertisement, but Absolute-Beginners.nl is doing leagues for many years now, with well organised servers and Lapper software (I am running their servers and writing their software as well), with people joining that are beginners as well as very good drivers.
This all makes for a nice field week in week out (every sunday evening), but there are more very well organised leagues to choose from.

Definitely great advice, though i have already taken it.

Leagues/calender here "VTEC Raceing League" "VTEC Demo League"
Web: http://www.tvrl.ga/ (also has schedule)
Score: http://www.tvrl.ga/score.php
Google doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1328NccKpWydSaQuzKQT9yRtizO2J0iSknl_CsWPxles/edit?usp=sharing

The reason for cancelling this event is due to personal reasons, or i would ask someone else if they would like to host it for me.

VTEC Racing League
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG