The online racing simulator
Multiple Audio Channels in LFS. (better butt kicker support)
Scawen, A few versions back you made it easier for me to select different audio devices while running multiple instances of LFS on one PC.

In the future, could you take that a step further, and create separate audio devices in each LFS?
Each one could be programed the way we program the audio out device now.

One for the engine and track sounds as we have it now.
We would choose a windows device to send this out of, likely the main speakers with bass.

One for Music, Although I never use that.... some do.

One for voice communications (if this is ever added)
This could be sent to Headphones.

One for Vibrations... road bumps, car impacts, wheel shaking etc...
This would be sent to, and allow BETTER support for, a BUTT kicker device.
It could send ONLY bass sound from YOUR car, not the car next to it, and NOT the wind noise.
It could even include extra bumps from the curbs and wheels tire vibrations all sorts of stuff that could not be sent via the audio we would actually listen too, as it would sound horrible in the speakers. --- has any simulation software done this yet?
I agree with this just for the last thing on the list... Buttkickers..

The only reason I haven't gone hardcore sim setup with a buttkicker is beacuse the support seems iffy.
Quote from SimulatorRental.com :Scawen, A few versions back you made it easier for me to select different audio devices while running multiple instances of LFS on one PC.

In the future, could you take that a step further, and create separate audio devices in each LFS?
Each one could be programed the way we program the audio out device now.

One for the engine and track sounds as we have it now.
We would choose a windows device to send this out of, likely the main speakers with bass.

One for Music, Although I never use that.... some do.

One for voice communications (if this is ever added)
This could be sent to Headphones.

One for Vibrations... road bumps, car impacts, wheel shaking etc...
This would be sent to, and allow BETTER support for, a BUTT kicker device.
It could send ONLY bass sound from YOUR car, not the car next to it, and NOT the wind noise.
It could even include extra bumps from the curbs and wheels tire vibrations all sorts of stuff that could not be sent via the audio we would actually listen too, as it would sound horrible in the speakers. --- has any simulation software done this yet?

Yes I welcome this too. This stuff have Reiza studios with their game Automobilista. You can change complete sound of cars and noises ... but in this problem i see that complete game is really big because all sounds are in wav format( LFS have 180 MB and AMS 20 GB of space).
MPRs,skins. Maybe also upgraded textures.
Well, stuff like custom .dds files, many screenshots and skins. A lot of replays too. A lot of LFS was played until the end of CL24.
Thought comes to mind. Just totally came to me at random.

Are the files stereo? We could use one channel for audio and one for some sort of pulse for the buttkicker.

Multiple Audio Channels in LFS. (better butt kicker support)
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG