The online racing simulator
Cruise Crash+Teleport Hack
(8 posts, started )
Hi,
I am using InSim.Net. What do you recommend to prevent crash hack with teleport?

I'm DCon.exe /modified=no But this is not the solution.
Teleport not working on normal servers (OOS error).

And best solution for crash mod is admin on server. You can make user report system with insim.
Wouldn't there be a way to look at each position packet and compare the current with previous? Maybe that way you could detect teleporting.
Quote from Draggo :Teleport not working on normal servers (OOS error).

And best solution for crash mod is admin on server. You can make user report system with insim.

Thanks Smile Teleport hack no OOS Error. /modified=no server Smile I need to prevent this with insim

Quote from Bose321 :Wouldn't there be a way to look at each position packet and compare the current with previous? Maybe that way you could detect teleporting.

I did not understand Smile
IS_MCI , yes, I do understand.
Quote from EfsaneTosun :Thanks Smile Teleport hack no OOS Error. /modified=no server Smile I need to prevent this with insim

I just tryed to use teleport on normal server and i got "› Draggo : OOS - CAR"
For your information /modified=no is related only to CPW errors not OOS.

From where you downloaded DCON?
(if you get it from that site you have in your profile, you got modified version, on this version tweaks will be always works)
Teleport works fine either on Tweaks and not-tweaked server. You wont get OOS when the teleport distance is not far, on non-tweaked.

For Z axis, you can simply define a max value that user can reach, and program a kick/ban/whatever you want if the player go beyond this point.

For X and Y, is a bit harder. As I said, big jumps are caught by LFS. With small distances, you need to calculate user's speed using the difference between initial position and final position, according to the scale you use X and Y. Remembe that 65536 on MCI packet, without scaling, means 1 meter.

An example of the idea: Initial X is 0, and after 1 second, the X is 9175040. This distance, divided by 65536 is 140. So, the player moved 140 meters in one second, with means 500 Km/H.

You can have different tolerances to different cars. Also, just a tip to you: consider using a timer to monitor the X and Y. During crashes, the car flip around with 200, 300 or even 400 Km/H (I already tested a lot of times to implement a anti-cheat on my server... believe me Wink).
Quote from Skinzinho :Teleport works fine either on Tweaks and not-tweaked server. You wont get OOS when the teleport distance is not far, on non-tweaked.

For Z axis, you can simply define a max value that user can reach, and program a kick/ban/whatever you want if the player go beyond this point.

For X and Y, is a bit harder. As I said, big jumps are caught by LFS. With small distances, you need to calculate user's speed using the difference between initial position and final position, according to the scale you use X and Y. Remembe that 65536 on MCI packet, without scaling, means 1 meter.

An example of the idea: Initial X is 0, and after 1 second, the X is 9175040. This distance, divided by 65536 is 140. So, the player moved 140 meters in one second, with means 500 Km/H.

You can have different tolerances to different cars. Also, just a tip to you: consider using a timer to monitor the X and Y. During crashes, the car flip around with 200, 300 or even 400 Km/H (I already tested a lot of times to implement a anti-cheat on my server... believe me Wink).

Thank you. I used zbyte for flyhack but I could not figure out how to define zbyte for teleport

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG