The online racing simulator
tony stewart 2003 (XRT)
(17 posts, started )
tony stewart 2003 (XRT)
but he killed a guy
Quote from k_badam :but he killed a guy

your stupid he didnt do it on perpose if anything it was the guy hwo died fault
Quote from DatBoiTom :your stupid he didnt do it on perpose if anything it was the guy hwo died fault

No need to call him stupid. It was enough to just say he was wrong.
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :No need to call him stupid. It was enough to just say he was wrong.

your right but i felt very afendid and i just pisses me off when pepole dont know whatt there talking about.
Tony Stewart killed someone. That is a fact. Whether he did it on purpose or not is another subject. It doesn't change the fact that the guy is dead and it was Tony who ran him over.

But that doesn't forbid anyone from liking the looks of that 2003 car, which to be honest, is one of the best looking NASCAR machines of all time.
Quote from CozmicDragon :Tony Stewart killed someone. That is a fact. Whether he did it on purpose or not is another subject. It doesn't change the fact that the guy is dead and it was Tony who ran him over.

But that doesn't forbid anyone from liking the looks of that 2003 car, which to be honest, is one of the best looking NASCAR machines of all time.

yes he did kill someone and your right but know one should have the right to disrespect him because of that.
it just makes me mad cause he probly still has nightmares and theres probly not a day that goes by that he doesnt think about it and there are pepole like k_badam giving him abuch of hate that is over an accedent this nascar legend doesnt deserve this.
It's tragic, yes, but it was Ward's own stupid fault - you don't run into the middle of a track, especially on the exit of a corner, at night, wearing black, in the middle of a race to abuse another driver over an accident that you yourself caused.
Quote from Shirtkicker :It's tragic, yes, but it was Ward's own stupid fault - you don't run into the middle of a track, especially on the exit of a corner, at night, wearing black, in the middle of a race to abuse another driver over an accident that you yourself caused.

thankyou finally someone gets it
He didn't do it on purpose. The torque on those cars in unreal, and the brakes are crap. Anyone with a brain knows he throttled down to try and spin the car away from the driver.

That being said, OP, you could do with some spell check.
Quote from Bmxtwins :He didn't do it on purpose. The torque on those cars in unreal, and the brakes are crap. Anyone with a brain knows he throttled down to try and spin the car away from the driver.

That being said, OP, you could do with some spell check.

:]
^ Seriously, did nobody call me for this?
lol
So the biggest issue is going from tbe nascar 2003 long body to the shorter xrt body. The doors are the main concern. I'll post both versions of the car with the 20 & without (in case others want to add their own number
Here are the two versions XRT_20HD2003 is with the number and _HD2003 is no number
Attached images
XRT_HD2003.jpg
XRT_20HD2003.jpg
Thx Man never thoght i would get htis skin your the MAN

tony stewart 2003 (XRT)
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG