The online racing simulator
I never posted anything on LFS Forum. But now just want to say something.
LFS Hello racers. Im from Czech Republic and i started playing Live For Speed 10years ago.
I really love this game. But i must realize i never can afford licence. I dont have much money to buy games.
I own only some Steam games and thats all ... from start im playing only Demo licence. Its fine.

Demo licence is good. And really it is .. Bcs i registered 10 years ago and look 2017 and im still here Smile

My dream is buy S3 licence of this awesome game. But it can be in next 10 years more. Maybe sooner.

I dont wanna from anybody to buy me licence. I just had bad morning and im mad.

Sorry for bad english its not my Main language .. And thanks developers for great simulator.

For me its the best Smile Have a better day than me guys . See you in Demo races Smile
huh? in 10 years, you have done just a bit over 1000km distance in online. Lots of single player I guess?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :huh? in 10 years, you have done just a bit over 1000km distance in online. Lots of single player I guess?

Yep i was played Singleplayer when i was out of home without internet connection Smile sometimes i played 5-6 months on old version bcs of slow speed connection when i was out with pc. It was hell :/
Its good for that much money?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :huh? in 10 years, you have done just a bit over 1000km distance in online. Lots of single player I guess?

I think about get some more work for weekends and try to get money for that S3 licence.. But idk . Do you think its a good idea buy S3 licence? ... i really love this game and dont wanna play Demo all the time :/ but if i buy this S3 licence .. it must be good and ok like the Demo licence .. i dont have much money to buy things that i want buy.
so i must think about buying S3 licence very much
S3 is really worth it.
If not S3, then go for S2. Thats worth it for sure!
Ok so lets call to my work place...
#8 - Sobis
I'd say go for S2 and see how it feels. The jump S0 (demo) --> S2 is huge but S2 --> S3 is relatively minor. If you really love S2, then you can go S2 --> S3. Don't worry, you will not pay more by upgrading from S2 to S3 later on because each license step costs 12 pounds (might be cheaper in Czech Republic?).

I'm saying this because most of the racing is done on S2 servers. Only sometimes you need S3 to play online at some servers. Of course you won't get Rockingham without S3 so if you really do want to try RO, then go for S3.
Thanks alot :)
Quote from Sobis :I'd say go for S2 and see how it feels. The jump S0 (demo) --> S2 is huge but S2 --> S3 is relatively minor. If you really love S2, then you can go S2 --> S3. Don't worry, you will not pay more by upgrading from S2 to S3 later on because each license step costs 12 pounds (might be cheaper in Czech Republic?).

I'm saying this because most of the racing is done on S2 servers. Only sometimes you need S3 to play online at some servers. Of course you won't get Rockingham without S3 so if you really do want to try RO, then go for S3.

Thanks alot you helped me Smile i will buy S3 because i really love this simulator and i want support developers of this great project Smile i dont know when i will buy it bcs of money .. but it will be soon and you helped me alot Smile
this game have the best comunity ive ever seen ... never saw that much great non toxic people in one game ... i dont know what this makes happen. i think thats bcs we are all racers Smile ... thx alot anyway Smile
Buying S3 is an investment Tongue : you will get it for the rest of your life ^^
When you will be able to afford it, enjoy the new tracks and cars Smile , you will not be disappointed !!!
atm pound is almost euro s2 less then 20 euro (for u)
I never understand people thinking should they buy S1, S2, or S3, when the case is that you can do it in pieces and it won't cost more that way.

So why just dont start with S1 and take it easy? When you say you have no money and in other hand you plan to buy S3, the result is you will never buy nothing. Cmon, why make things complicate.

Personally I would not recommed S3 to anyone who has not yet take everything out of S1 & S2

I never posted anything on LFS Forum. But now just want to say something.
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG