The online racing simulator
Confused about license buying.
(7 posts, started )
Right now I`m on a demo LFS, I want to purchase S3 license but it says upgrade your license. Can I just buy S3 for 20Euros or do I have to buy S1 then S2 and then S3 or can I just go straight to S3? Thanks in advance!
You can go straight for S3, that way you unlock ALL the available content (S1, S2 and S3 as well).
Alright, thanks, I just heard somewhere that it was like 60 dollars for to get S3 license, that`s why I was confused because I took a look and saw that it was only 20Euros. So I just go to "Shop" - Buy License, take S3 and I will have all of the content? I can join any of the servers and have the new S3 map?
Quote from iHazs_ :So I just go to "Shop" - Buy License, take S3 and I will have all of the content? I can join any of the servers and have the new S3 map?

That's right. Being an S3 Licensed player grants you all content available. You'll have all the S1, S2 and S3 tracks/cars and can join any server you want.
Prices are according to country. A S3 to Latvia is £18, which is about 20 Euros.

As mentioned by Mandula, buying an S3 you will get access to all previous licenses (S1 + S2) and the new S3 map and also you will get access to future updates if something new is added to S3 license.
Thanks you all for the help! Enjoying the license Smile
Quote from iHazs_ :Thanks you all for the help! Enjoying the license Smile

Well done, see you online!
According to your profile seems like you are quite new to LFS. While it takes some time, effort and practice to race online, I recommend you to check out the B2R Rotate servers for some casual fun! On these servers the most players are online in the evenings, see you there!

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG