The online racing simulator
Make It Don't Break It!
(3 posts, closed, started )
Make It Don't Break It!
This is to state a correction to a thread i was reading stating that LFS is dying due to the lack of updates, and to remind everyone that it's their action that make and break LFS

A developer said he is wrong and closed the thread for a good reason, because it is not the Live For Speed team "killing" this game, it's not even close. take a look at LFS 2002 and compare it to LFS 2017, it is clearly getting better, plus if it were up to me i'd say abandon the VW Scirocco and add a real high performance car, like a BMW coupe',a classic racing icon or a standard and the race car of it (BMW).

But i digress,
the real reason LFS is "dying" and like others say is already "dead" is because of some members of the community, i'm not trying to stir things up it's true .eg my first post's first comment was by one of the people who are destroying LFS by never having anything nice nor helpful but rather having something snarky to say.

in order to help LFS grow (like it deserves to) we need to be warmer to one another and to new members who know not what or where to go and do, Instead of saying things like "Wrong thread", "Not here" and "this dose not go here", be helpful, If it was a question answer if you can then tell them where they should post next time, and not only here, In Game too, when someone has a question answer them or refer them to someone who can, don't just ignore them like many do.

We all love Live For Speed right?
then make it don't break it because if LFS dyes there's nowhere else to go, end of story.
#2 - BeNoM
The post was locked for a reason, why continue on about it?
I'm sorry:

But as @BeNoM said, it was locked for a reason.
Reported the post so moderators see it, I'm out.
This thread is closed

Make It Don't Break It!
(3 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG