The online racing simulator
How can i connect to the FTP
(6 posts, started )
What the title says
Ehmm,with FTP client like Filezilla? Using domain/IP of host and password?
You have to be more specific! And if you mean host from this site,I believe there is no FTP support at all. Feel free to correct me,never used it. Shrug
Quote from Eclipsed :Ehmm,with FTP client like Filezilla? Using domain/IP of host and password?
You have to be more specific! And if you mean host from this site,I believe there is no FTP support at all. Feel free to correct me,never used it. Shrug

Hi, i want to make a cruise server for fun. I found a open source cruise. (https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/43103--NET-(C%23)---Open-Source-Cruise-Server)
How do i get that into my server without ftp? If it possible, i use filezilla :-).
Do you rent a server from lfs.net? Then you can run it only remotely,basically from your own computer. But that's a bad idea because of network delay (lag).
I believe because of security reasons you cannot upload and run exe files from this hosting.
I rent a server from lfs.net yes, so that source cruise thing can't be possible on this host. Where els is a better host?
Ovh is pretty cheap for what you get (www.ovh.ie). Using Linux on a server there is recommended, as its much more lighter than Windows. If you decide to rent there and want to use linux, I can help you set it up.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG