The online racing simulator
Fox Friday 2017
(17 posts, closed, started )
Fox Friday 2017
Fox Friday is faster and stronger than ever in year 2017!

Join us every Friday at 21:00 CET/CEST (German time) for a superb championship.

We have a new server, (FM) Fox Friday and some new rules will apply in the beginning of the season (SC etc).

Some races will be streamed. Surprise rewards!

Track varies every week and the winner picks the next one!

What: 1 hr 15 min FOX race
When: Every Friday, 21:00 CET / 20:00 GMT
Where: (FM) Fox Friday
Info: Fox Friday website.
Requirements: Teamspeak: ts.fragmaster.net, no registration needed!

Warmly welcome!
Today we are racing with FE2 Custom configuration (added that mini oval part). Welcome!
Next Friday we will race new Blackwood Historic. Welcome!
Today, wed 1, we are bringing Fox Junkies back to life! Join US at 20:00-23:00 Cet for sprints on different tracks! BL1 BL1r BL2 BL2r and other track environments!
Remember race today, 21:00 CET on new Blackwood Historic Reversed. The server is on!

(FM) Fox Friday
FRAGMASTER'S FANTASTIC FOX FRIDAYS IS 350 RACES OLD NEXT WEEK! (March 3rd 2017)
If anyone interested, here's the livestream of the 350th FOX Friday Smile Tried to capture all the great moments but remember, I'm not a professional observer or anything Smile

You can also check my personal highlights video. It wasn't the most interesting race of my life, but you can see what really happend on lap 1. Wink
Hey, where I could see what tomorrow's track is? Would like some practice having never driven one of these before. (tracks or the vehicle..)
Quote from ABCode :Hey, where I could see what tomorrow's track is? Would like some practice having never driven one of these before. (tracks or the vehicle..)

The track is Fern Bay Green reversed with extra "minioval" layout.

Join the server, it is open 24/7 and you can practise there as much as you wish!
Hello, i want to race in this league...it's too late or...?
Quote from DJdarksilver :Hello, i want to race in this league...it's too late or...?

Nope. Just join the server and get to Teamspeak as told. Smile
Awww cr*p. Losed my first "teaser" of the league...such a shame! Maybe the next one... Frown
Damn. If you are late, just join Teamspeak and ask for a password there. Smile
This thread is closed

Fox Friday 2017
(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG