The online racing simulator
What the point of Paypal?
(6 posts, started )
So..

The f*ck is the point of Paypal in this site, if you cant pay with paypal without credit card?

The reason why ppl use PayPal, is that they DONT have to use credit cards..
what? when you are redirected to Paypal you can just log in as normal
Well i cant. Its just saying that i should add my cards, even if i have enough funds on my paypal
this is what i see when i go to checkout:

Can you log in and use your balance?
Just to be clear (although it suck), the balance in your paypal account needs to be of the same currency of what you're buying. So if you've got like 20 euro on your paypal, LFS is paid with pounds so it shouldn't work. I believe it's a trick they use so you always have money sleeping on your paypal account this way until the day you buy something with the same currency. Their may be a way to convert the money you already have on your paypal but I'm pretty sure it's gonna cost your some fee if this is feasible.

Hope this helps!
Actually he is right... I wanted to buy a membership on a game and paypal didn't let me send the money for it because i don't have debit card. The currentcy was the same and still could not pay the membership... I read that you can't buy anything in paypal if you don't have debit card linked to it...

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG