The online racing simulator
Connection declined from server
Someone help me, why the error cpw when I enter the servers?
It's due recent Scawen update regarding cheating protection. All servers with are not tweaked will ban if the player joins with modified car specs.

Isto é devido ao update recente do Scawen, relationado à proteção contra cheat. Todos os servidores que não forem tweak irão banir jogadores que entrarem com configurações do carro alteradas.
#3 - BeNoM
Quote from Skinzinho :It's due recent Scawen update regarding cheating protection. All servers with are not tweaked will ban if the player joins with modified car specs.

Isto é devido ao update recente do Scawen, relationado à proteção contra cheat. Todos os servidores que não forem tweak irão banir jogadores que entrarem com configurações do carro alteradas.

And they'll ban stock, non-tweaked cars as well. The protection does NOT work.
Quote from Skinzinho :It's due recent Scawen update regarding cheating protection. All servers with are not tweaked will ban if the player joins with modified car specs.

I've been lurking in the forums and I think I'll stay off of servers until this blows over now lol.
Am I the only one that has no issue with it overall?
Quote from Mikus1212 :Am I the only one that has no issue with it overall?

I fully agree mate dont see any problems myself been using the same install for years including lfs lazy mine still connects as normal.

The more protection the better.
yeah had no problem either. i'm using vanilla lfs + lfslazy
#8 - Racon
No problems here with a plain install, bar the thicker smoke DDS. I use AONIO rather than LFSLazy, too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG