The online racing simulator
General: 9397 Racing server
(54 posts, started )
9397 events were the reason I was more active, in recent weeks I really did not play much. Looks like things are not gonna get better soon. Sad news. I hope you will come back and eventually start doing events again.
I'm currently hosting 9397's layouts in rotation on PiranMOTO BL Industrial, at least while his server is in hiatus. My free time is not predictable enough for me to run any events at the moment, but I'll gladly host them for anyone who does want to run one/some.
Your server was one of the best hosts and i think there was the most enjoyable racing there so it's a big loss for LFS community.
We all hope after holidays you will find your motivation to come back and give us great racing at your great tracks again.
Have a nice holidays Lucaf Smile
Quote from Racon :I'm currently hosting 9397's layouts in rotation on PiranMOTO BL Industrial, at least while his server is in hiatus. My free time is not predictable enough for me to run any events at the moment, but I'll gladly host them for anyone who does want to run one/some.

Okay I visited PiranMOTO BL Industrial and was surpized not so many names were in TOP lists. Join that server guys Big grin Had some fun there <3 and put new records on Apollo track.

But to stay on topic :o Big grin I have not yet plans for restarting my own server.

General: 9397 Racing server
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG