The online racing simulator

Poll :

No I don't think it's necessary
Not sure
Yes I would love it!
Open Source/Easy Team Website (POLL)
Hello! I'm back at it again with LFS content!

I recently started a team and of course I needed a website. I decided to write one from scratch so it would be unique.

Originally I just wanted a list of members and the name of our server, but you know how that goes. I kept adding more neat features and now it is actually quite useful.

My question is: Would anyone be interested in me making this more ready for the public (maybe with an auto installer script)? Would you use it for your team?

Features:

- Very Simple
- Array with all your team members
- Front page stats for all your team members
- A place to put a render of your team car skin (if you have one)
- A page to show extended stats for each of your members.

Stats:

It shows all the basic stats including the last used car, last joined server, and time you were seen last. It picks out the car image from https://www.lfs.net/static/showroom/cars160/(car).png and shows it as well.

Planned features if this goes public:

- Administration page to change things and add members
- 100% commented code
- Split up files (like user.php?u=(name) instead of the index page)
- Statistics for your server (if applicable)

Link to see for yourself: http://www.team-lfs-vtec.ga/

Or if you don't like clicking links, see the screenshots below.
Attached images
Screenshot from 2017-05-18 16:57:42.png
Screenshot from 2017-05-18 16:57:32.png
Screenshot from 2017-05-18 16:57:24.png
Screenshot from 2017-05-18 16:57:15.png
Hey man, I think the idea is neat.

My opinion is that the foreground should be a bit more opaque to make it more readable. Also, but this is very subjective - I'd rather read a table than scroll the wheel many times, so for me I think the tabled output would surely look better (also when you get like 10 or 15 people there, table would be more readable for sure, and easier to compare like making it a pivot table by default so the bud browsing the page could set own filters and stuff).

There also should be some tabs with 'team layouts', 'team skins' etc., but I think you've already done that (although they are not on your website yet), provided I've read your post correctly.

I personally am a google fag, so if one day my 'team' would get more than one member I will do some custom layout for blogger, but I think it would be more than welcome to share anything you have made with the community. I am not going to vote in your poll though, because for me it is not necessary and I don't want to vote in others' names, however I like the idea (tryin' to say there should be a third option like 'undecided' or sth)
Quote from PrzemoPL :Hey man, I think the idea is neat.

My opinion is that the foreground should be a bit more opaque to make it more readable. Also, but this is very subjective - I'd rather read a table than scroll the wheel many times, so for me I think the tabled output would surely look better (also when you get like 10 or 15 people there, table would be more readable for sure, and easier to compare like making it a pivot table by default so the bud browsing the page could set own filters and stuff).

There also should be some tabs with 'team layouts', 'team skins' etc., but I think you've already done that (although they are not on your website yet), provided I've read your post correctly.

I personally am a google fag, so if one day my 'team' would get more than one member I will do some custom layout for blogger, but I think it would be more than welcome to share anything you have made with the community. I am not going to vote in your poll though, because for me it is not necessary and I don't want to vote in others' names, however I like the idea (tryin' to say there should be a third option like 'undecided' or sth)

Thank you for all the opinions! I actually think a table is a great idea now that you mention it. I will work on implementing that.

As for skins, I could make a new page, but for now I was just putting it in http://www.team-lfs-vtec.ga/skins/ and you can get there by clicking on the render of the skin on the main page.

I too was, as you say, a "Google fag", but there are many things that would not be possible with google. About the only thing you can do with Blogger is html and css. If you want any fancy custom stuff including an admin page and all that, you will need a dedicated web host that has PHP (of course you could use an IFRAME but that looks ugly).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG