The online racing simulator
Sponsor me with any license?
(24 posts, closed, started )
Also, there aren't that many demo servers that provide a 100% no crash experience where you can just hop on and get some laps.
#2 - BeNoM
"While I do have the cash to pay for it" So buy it, support the devs and don't ask for a free license.
#3 - lucaf
Instead of your stats, I would like to see links into that stuff you have contributed to the community (OutGauge and simulator rig)
''While I do have the cash to pay for it, it seemed worth a shot to post here first and see if anyone was interested in helping me out''
wth m9.....
smh
Quote from MousemanLV :''While I do have the cash to pay for it, it seemed worth a shot to post here first and see if anyone was interested in helping me out''
wth m9.....
smh

"wth m9.... smh"

I feel oddly compelled to not listen to your post.

EDIT:

Look, no need to act all "holier than thou", just say no and move on.
Anyone can write nicely on the web. Doesn't take much.
You are no different than any other LFS Demo racer. Competitions have been held in the past where a demo racer had the opportunity to win a license - that takes work and dedication and actually pushes the drivers to strive for more. You though with your kind, bottom-licking techniques seem to believe someone will hand you out a license. There are people less fortunate than you and still have managed to buy themselves a license.
''maybe get a better pc''. Just save up, that's not hard is it? I worked day and night to build myself a new system, I'm not complaining am I?

:/
Quote from MousemanLV :You though with your kind, bottom-licking techniques seem to believe someone will hand you out a license.

Excuse me?!

I just happen to write that way, so before you go making disgusting assumptions you should think of that.

I don't just use fancy words for fun, trust me. I also sent multiple links to my contributions to this community, as well as my stats, which are constantly growing.
Quote from TechEdison :I'm a dedicated player, any answer goes, even if it's "no". I will end up purchasing a license some time soon if nobody is interested in helping out Wink

Yep
The problem you have TE is that this forum often (very often) gets demo users asking for a licence, fair play you have actually contributed to the community with your app, looks great btw! However I really don't think you helped your cause by stating that you could afford it but would rather spend the cash on a PC.

Best of luck, some one may sponsor you but personally if you do rate this game so highly, £12/24/36 isn't much money in the grand scheme of things and it all helps support the development of this sim.
Quote from GAVD999 :The problem you have TE is that this forum often (very often) gets demo users asking for a licence, fair play you have actually contributed to the community with your app, looks great btw! However I really don't think you helped your cause by stating that you could afford it but would rather spend the cash on a PC.

Best of luck, some one may sponsor you but personally if you do rate this game so highly, £12/24/36 isn't much money in the grand scheme of things and it all helps support the development of this sim.

A PC was only on the list because it was on my mind, that is in the minority of what I could spend that on. I also mentioned further development of the budget sim rig.

I just hope more people like you that actually read the thread will reply with comments like yours.

Sucks that because of so many people asking for a license that the dedicated players are filtered out as "demo users asking for a licence".
Quote from TechEdison :Alright. Secondly, this is not common "gimmie license pls pls" stuff from somebody who will abandon everything a month later.

Uhm, it looks like it is....

Quote from TechEdison :Those things being said, hello, I am TechEdison. I joined the community less than two weeks ago and have pretty much devoted all my time away from life's duties racing, trying to beat my time on the one demo track, Blackwood

Two weeks ago, play a bit more demo, some people have spent years on there and they aren't coming on the forum and asking for a licence.

Quote from TechEdison :Would anyone here be interested in sponsoring me with S1 or S2? While I do have the cash to pay for it, it seemed worth a shot to post here first and see if anyone was interested in helping me out Smile

If you have the cash to pay for it the why don't you pay for it, £24 for S2 isn't exactly hard to earn in a 1st world country like the US.

It is good that you have contributed something, but play a bit, and give us more of a reason.
Seeing I am in the minority of racers, I think I'd like this thread locked please Smile

Sorry if my post seemed like a common "demo asking for license" post. I'll keep on racing and contributing to the community as well as get a license myself soon Smile
Why did you delete ur first topic? Why should we give you a license? Just because of your contributions to LFS community? There are few players here who made contributions (better than yours) who still with a limited access (demos, S1, S2).

I've a license upgrade sponsoring on one of my videos (you can check out checking my posts on this forum), and there is at least one topic for license sponsoring here that I know. Simply try ur luck in one of them, instead create a thread that you delete after some negative answers.
Quote from Skinzinho :Why did you delete ur first topic? Why should we give you a license? Just because of your contributions to LFS community? There are few players here who made contributions (better than yours) who still with a limited access (demos, S1, S2).

I've a license upgrade sponsoring on one of my videos (you can check out checking my posts on this forum), and there is at least one topic for license sponsoring here that I know. Simply try ur luck in one of them, instead create a thread that you delete after some negative answers.

I deleted it because it was an unreasonable thread post. Also why I said "lock this topic"

I did not remove it because I got negative answers.
yeah, but if you can afford it i don't see the point, you can say that you can spend the money somewhere else about everything
Support the Devs and buy it man! You live in the USA, a very rich Country!

Go work for some Hours and you have the money together.

Quote from Xenix74 :a very rich Country!

Wrong.

The power to make enormous debts doesn't make you rich. At.. All..

Currently 1 on 7 Americans get food stamps to be able to get food and the Enormous Depression didn't even started yet.

"Military Spending in the United States. In fiscal year 2015, military spending is projected to account for 54 percent of all federal discretionary spending, a total of $598.5 billion."

Of course the US is a wealthy country, look at what the "Good Old Boys" choose to spend their Tax $ on.

LFS Licence discussion to military/government spending in 20 posts, that's got be a record even by your standards Racer x ^^
Americans begging the world to give them stuff for free because they're special, Check US foreign policy. Smile

The next step will be a threat to nuke the game because they didn't get what they want. Or blame the Russians for derailing they're plans....

What is it with people from the Americas wanting the rest of us to give them stuff for free ????
Some continental entitlement disorder ??

Anyway, the discussion was whether or not the US was a wealthy country, I just made the point about their military spend and how much it was, therefore pointing out the wealth of the country.
Lol you guys are quite well educated.

I don't have anything else to say haha.
If I had money in my card I would buy u, i already given S2 to my friend
This thread is closed

Sponsor me with any license?
(24 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG