The online racing simulator
Quote from KWhitham :Hello! I just got this simulator yesterday and love it! I've managed to come second in a multiplayer race already. Smile

Welcome mate, enjoy your stay here Smile Don't forget to practice a lot, as that brings improvements Smile See you online!
Quote from KWhitham :Hello! I just got this simulator yesterday and love it! I've managed to come second in a multiplayer race already. Smile

Wave

Hello and welcome Smile

I'm here 11 years and you seem to have had a better start than me Wink
Hi guys Smile noob incoming Big grin Smile
Hi
Hola! Que Pasa! (Hello! What's up!)
Are there still newcomers to this sim? Awesome! Hello to everyone. I have had this game ever since 2005, left it for a couple of years (because of work) but I'm back with my G27 Smile
Would you recommend to also get Assetto Corsa?
Quote from soco :Are there still newcomers to this sim? Awesome! Hello to everyone. I have had this game ever since 2005, left it for a couple of years (because of work) but I'm back with my G27 Smile
Would you recommend to also get Assetto Corsa?

Yup, Assetto Corsa is awesome. I play it more then LFS nowadays Tongue
Hi LFS simmers. I downloaded Demo version recently and am impressed as it runs just fine on my 2.5GHz laptop (and yes I have watched countless Youtube videos of Assetto Corsa, Project Cars etc as well, but don't run a high end graphics gaming PC)

I am looking to get hold of a decent FFB wheel soon before I upgrade to S1 or S2 as using a keyboard is NOT easy or conducive to good lap times.
Hopefully there will be a few "sales" soon and I can bag myself a Thrustmaster on the cheap.

(Thanks for the advice BeNoM. Went for a G920 to get me up and running seeing as it has a 3 pedal set and leather and is a good deal at the moment, including the shifter)
Hello and welcome Smile

You can buy a Logitech G27 for quite cheap nowadays and they have pretty decent FFB.
Hi racers
Welcome, guys! Smile
henlo
Wave
Hi there... I made my first post some minutes ago on the main forum, and just wanted to say hi and introduce myself:

I've played LFS for about two years now... nothing serious and never online, just short races against AI for fun and relax after work.

I play on Linux using Wine (about 30fps with minimum graphics), with the keyboard only (I've a wheel, but it's so cheap and bad that I can't match my keyboard pace).

I love LFS car physics and the game in general... I just would like to see more tracks on it. Smile
Hi! Big grin
Hello. Got LFS a few days ago.

Already bought a wheel and made my own instrument cluster using the OutGauge API

Best lap time in the demo track in the BMW F1 is 1:23
hi, have fun!
Welcome! Wink
Welcome

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG