The online racing simulator
#1 - Crady
Win 10, G25 - no able to adjust degree in driver / FF error in LFS
Hi there,

I haven´t played LFS for a very long time now... This weekend I felt a strong wish to do some laps - but faild because I was not able to setup my G25.

My System is a Windows 10, 64bit.
My wheel is a Logitech G25.

My wheel is recognized by Windows - but I am not able to change any degree settings in the driver.
I have also installed that profiler software and my G25 is recognized there too. But I also cannot change steering degree settings there.

How to change the steereing degree settings in Win10? I was used to change the seering degree according to the car I would like to drive in Windows driver AND LFS options:
720degree for the GTI
540degree for the GTR
450degree for open wheeler
270 degree for the MRT...

Further when starting LFS, it claims a FF error... (not at my "rcing comupter" currently so I don´t know the exact error message) - something like "FF error - can´t create FF for Axis..."

Any clue how to solve these problems?
#2 - Crady
Or is the old G25 just crap with Win 10 and I should look for a T150 or TMX?

I could just use the wheel itself and use the G25 pedals since I bought an extra adapter for them years ago (can´t remember the name LeoBodnar or simular...) that still ist working very good...
#3 - troy
The G25 certainly still works fine with Win10.

Did you make sure to only plug the wheel in once the driver installer told you to do so? I remember that it can be a bit picky if you don't. May be worth a try and completely remove the Logitech Gaming Software and reinstall it.

Also get the latest one if you didn't already do that: http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g25-racing-wheel#download
#4 - Crady
Got it to work finally... uninstalled, installed the driver several times, unplugged, plugged the wheel several times - then it worked finally.

Thank you!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG