The online racing simulator
Database?
Hello!
In last days i got 2 questions.

How to set drift score database for each layout?

Here is a system that place layout via insim?
Quote from Siikais1 :In last days i got 2 questions.

Quote :How to set drift score database for each layout?

At the moment its not yet possible, as there is no sql field for the layout, only the track.

As you can see from screen dump, it saves the track abbreviation (BL1X) as trackname, but if you use more than one layout on this track, then all the drift scores will get mixed up, and your current layout will show the old drift scores too.

It isn't just drift scores that will be affected, as sector and lap times will be too, as they are also only saved under track abbreviation.

The way I do it is to make new file directory for each and every layout, and only save times and points to that directory.

Quote :is a system that place layout via insim?

Probably, but as I replace a lot of files at once, I replace layout at same time, so I have no need for it.
But how can make layout loader on insim?
Use /axload <layoutname>
NOTE: The layout must be in the server's layout folder to make it loading!
Quote from Siikais1 :But how can make layout loader on insim?

If you know what the commands are ....

<?php 
Autocross layout commands 
:

/
axlist X            :get list of layouts for track X e.gAU1
/axload X            :load layout X on host
/axsave X            :save layout X on host
/axlaps X            :set autocross number of laps
/axclear             :clear layout
?>

.... then you can probably use the cmdLFS command within a button.

If you want to see script that has cmdLFS in action, see HERE (Tim NL's Config GUI). It's a bit out of date now, but fairly easy to see how he used cmdLFS to load cars, tracks, etc. You just need to do something similar for autocross layouts.

To make sure they're the right commands, and they work, try typing these commands on your server.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG